Part 32

Episode 31

It was four in the morning, Sujata could not sleep after yesterday's events. The things were going out of control now. She wished to speak to her son yesterday night only, but he was no condition to listen.

At this time she went to kitchen to drink water when she heard some footsteps.....But before she could get out and see she heard the garage been opened and saw Lucky's favorite car BMW gifted to him by his father getting out of gate. And she knew she was too late.......

Just then she rushed to his only to find a letter on his table, 

Dear all,

Sorry for what happened yesterday, it was never my intention to embarrass you all. I am a bit confused and stressed now so I am going somewhere to clear my head. Please don't search for me I will be back soon.

Mom and bhaiya I know you are hell angry with me but I promise to make it good as soon as I come back.

Bhai Mrs. D'Costa has complete details of my meetings please attend them for me I promise I make good for it when I come back

Kavya I know you have hell lot of questions for me and I promise I will answer them all on my return.

Pari bhahi take care of yourself and child till I am back.

Again SORRY for what I am doing, but can't help.

Your's

Lucky

Swara's eyes had bags as big as salt sacks in the morning, but still managed to cover it up with makeup as much as possible and dragged herself to office. She did not want that Arrogant Maheshwari to get satisfaction that he is affecting her.She had decided to move on and that's what she will do......

When she went to breakfast both her parents were having a grim face, like someone died.

Swara: What happened mother India why are so sad?

Shomi: You don't know Shone!!

Swara: And what must I so importantly know?

Shomi: Well Lucky just ran away......

Swara: What!!!!!!

Shomi: What you didn't knew?

Shekar: Well she left early yesterday.....

Shomi: And you didn't tell me.....

Swara: But mom yesterday his engagement was announced......!!

Shekar: No beta that did not happen.

Swara: But why??

Every preparation for the announcement special cards were printed with date andvenue. Loads of champagne were stocked to pop on the announcement, evencelebrity dance was booked. As for the engagement everything from menu to colorof curtains were decided, then what changed Swara thought.... 

Shomi: Well when Adersh was about to announce engagement Laksh was nowhere to be found. But later we found him in the study but he too drunk even to move. So the engagement announcement was cancelled.

Sawra: But I heard the fireworks....

Shekar: But that was for the child.

Swara: But where did he go?

Shomi: Nobody knows he just wrote a letter and went away today morning. Didi is really upset. Do you where he went?

Swara: How would I know ask his girlfriend maa.....