Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, says, "Maybe. I mean look at that place...I hate it already."

Tae glanced over at the house then back into the car to Jungkook, "I think it's nice. It's a lot bigger than our old houses, you have to admit."

JK: "I don't know about yours, but my house was cozy. This isn't."

Tae: "You haven't even seen what it looks like inside yet." He held his hand out, "So, come on. We can check it out together."

With slight hesitation, Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's outstretched hand and grabbed it. With Tae's help, he scoot across the seat and stepped outside.

JK: "I could have just gotten out my side.."

Tae: "I know. But then I wouldn't have had a reason to hold your hand."

JK: "You still don't have a reason."

Jungkook pulls his hand away from Tae's when Hojin comes walking over. Hojin says, "Why don't you two go pick out which room you want."

Jungkook sighed and reluctantly agreed along with Taehyung. As they were walking into the house, Jina was walking out. She says, "Hi Jungkook! Are you excited to finally be moving in together?"

Jungkook looked around the house and shrugged his shoulders, says, "I don't want to be mean, so I guess my answer is yes."

JN: "Don't worry, sweetie. You boys will getting used to it." She patted his shoulder, says, "It's going to take a bit of time but at least you and Taehyung have each other to get through things. I'm sure it's comforting to know you have someone so close in age to talk to."

JK: "I do fine on my own, thank you." He walked off towards the stairs.

When Taehyung was about to follow, Jina touched Tae's shoulder and says, "Make sure and keep him company. I'm sure he would feel more at ease if you spent time with him."

Tae: "You don't know the whole story. I doubt he will want to talk to me, but I'm definitely going to try."

JN: "You two are arguing again?"

Tae: "Now's not the time to talk about that." He hurried after Jungkook.

Jina shook her head and went outside, says to Hojin, "Those boys always seem to have something going on between them."

HJ: "What's wrong? Did they start fighting? "

JN: "No. But Taehyung basically hinted that something was going on."

HJ: "Who knows what goes on in school...they're probably just fighting over a girl or something. Typical stuff boys do I imagine." He gives her a kiss and continues, "They'll get over it."

JN: "I hope so. Or we might have to kick them out if things get out of hand." She chuckles.

7pm

After the movers were finished brought in all the furniture and everything calmed down, Hojin and Jina decided to go out and have a drink.

Jina goes into Taehyung's room, says, "Hi, sweetie. Hojin and I are going to go out and celebrate for a bit." She handed him some money. "Sorry we can't take you boys along, but we figured you probably wouldn't want to join us anyways. Here's some money so you and Jungkook can order take out."

Taehyung takes the money and nods. Jina says, "Now remember to go check up on Jungkook." She pats his head and walks out of the room.

Tae fixes his hair and grumbles to himself, "I'm not a freaking child." After putting the money into his pocket, he walks down the hall to Jungkook's room and peeks his head inside.