Baking(Best Friends pt.2)/ Announcement!

a/n:I'll let you guys in on a secret: this has always been in my drafts.. Lol! Ily all! Enjoy and comment ur thoughts as u go :)
_

______________________________________________

"I cant loose you, Shawn. That's why we can't do this." She said.

"You're not gonna loose me, Camila. Cause this guy's madly in love with you." I said, pointing to myself.

She looked up at me shortly, as if she was deciding whether or not she would believe my words.

"It's okay, Mila. If you don't feel-" My words were cut off when she pressed her lips to mine, kissing me passionately. I moaned into the kiss and pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss.

Shawn's POV

A smile crept up to my lips as my thoughts went back to the intimate moment Camila and I shared three nights ago. It feels surreal. I've admired her for such a long time, never knowing she felt the same way. I love her. I'm crazy about her.

Her soft lips and passionate kisses clouded my thoughts as I mindlessly mixed the dry ingredients for my favorite muffins. Camila is coming over tonight like she always does on friday nights. I smiled cheekily. I've never been more excited for a friday night, which is weird because we do this stuff all the time. But I guess it has something to do with what happened three nights ago. She finally knows how I really feel. I can finally kiss her and touch her. Dang.. I need to get this done.

I poured the wet ingredients onto the dry one and carefully mixed it. I added chocolate chips to the mixture and pre heated the oven.
Once I was done mixing, I looked for the muffin pan.

"Fucking hell" I held my heart in shock as Camila appeared in front of me with the pan in hand. She held her stomach as she laughed histerically. I bit my lip to fight the grin off my face and waited for her to stop laughing.

She finally stopped and I raised an eyebrow at her. She took two steps towards me and pulled me down for a kiss. I moaned into the kiss as she sighed as if she was relieved to be kissing me. We let the kiss linger for a while before pulling away.

I was left speechless for a moment as I stared into her eyes. The effect she has on me is crazy.

"That was nice-" I took the opportunity to kiss her again, this time a bit harder. Her hands cupped my cheek to pull me even closer to her. I pressed her body against the counter while her hands continously tugged at the hem of my shirt. I pulled away from her lips and move down to place wet kisses on her neck all the way down her chest. My hands freely roamed around her body as we continued to kiss. I felt the excitement and eagerness in her movements which thrilled me to no end.

I grinned and decided to tease her. Before she could raise my shirt up I held her hands to stop her and pulled away from the kiss.

"Nice kiss, babe. Let's get back to baking." She looked confused and annoyed by my words but she didn't say anything.

I poured the mixture onto the muffin pan and realized she still hasn't moved. I chuckled slightly.

"Help me out, babe." I said and she pouted but helped me out anyway.

As I was working on the muffins, I felt her snake her arms around my waist.