I Know What You Did Last Summer

Shawn's POV

We were laying in bed, our backs turned to each other and our bodies were a few feet away from each other.

"Camila?" I called out quietly, breaking the deafening silence between us. She didn't respond.

"Camila?" I called her, a bit louder this time.

"Yes?" She answered. It made my heart flutter just to hear her beautiful voice.

"Do you.. Still love me?" I asked her, my voice cracking slightly as a tear fell on my face.

Silence fell upon us again as I anticipated her answer. My heart was beating so fast, that it could almost be heard. I felt her move as the bed creaked slightly.

I felt her tiny arms wrap around my body as she began to sob. I knew it. I knew that she cheated on me, But I just secretly hoped that it wasn't.

"I'm sorry, Shawn." She said, her tears began to trickle down on the skin of my back. I held her wrist in my hand and tried to release myself from her embrace, but her grip tightened.

"No, shawn. Please, no." She begged as she struggled to hold me.

I bravely turned around and sat up to face her. I rested my body on the headboard of the bed and sighed as she continued to cry. I wanted to reach out and comfort her, but I was hurt. I was hurt so badly, but I loved her. I still love her.

She took a deep breath and went to touch my face gently with her hands. "Shawn please look at me." She pleaded, and I did so. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying but she still managed to look beautiful.

Her lips trembled before she spoke, " I love you, Shawn. You are the only one I love." She said the words slowly. As the words escaped her lips, my heart fluttered. I saw it in her eyes she wasn't lying. She loves me and I love her too, that's all I needed to know.

She dropped her hands from my face as if she was giving up and turned away to leave.

"Camila." I said and as she turned to me, I quickly pressed my lips to hers. A gasp escaped her lips as I kissed her. I held her body closer to mine, as I moaned into the kiss.

"I fucking love you, Camila." I said and carried her onto my lap. Her hands went up and down my chest, as she moved her hips with mine, and I could already feel myself getting harder.

I was only clad in my boxers while Camila was wearing my T-shirt.

I continued to kiss her roughly as my hands went to grab her ass, pulling her even closer to me, earning another moan from her. I pulled away from the kiss to connect my lips to her neck. I kissed the spot just below her jaws. She tugged at my hair and pulled me back to reconnect my lips with hers. I groaned as my dick pressed against her clothed crotch area.

"Fuck. Camila." I said as she rocked her hips even faster. I rolled my head back in pleasure as I rubbed my fingers on her clothed member making her gasp, I looked up at her and smirked.

"What's gotten you so wet? We haven't even started yet." I teased her and pinched her clit slightly, continuing to touch her through her underwear.

"Shawn." She moaned. I rubbed my fingers on her sex, as she screamed in pleasure.

I flipped us so that I was on top, taking her by surprise. I looked at her from under me.

"You're so beautiful, Camila." I said and pulled my t-shirt up her body, throwing it across the room. I hooked my fingers on her panties and slid them up her thighs. She raised her legs so that I could remove it, and threw it across the room.

______________________

A/N: sorry for cutting it there! I'm gonna continue it on the next chap but it'll be on mila's POV.

Ty for reading!

Pls vote and comment! :)

-Ari xxx