°13; happy ever after?

i want to hold all of your memories.

___

"can you stop exaggerate things so easily?"

"how am i exaggerating?!"

"you are doing it right now!"

seongwoo sighed at the sight infront of him. he heard a groan next to him, also seeing jaerin glaring at the couple bickering. she nudged him, giving signal for him to come closer. he leaned in as she whispered, "what the hell happened to them?"

tugging on a bitter smile, he just shook his head.

"i'm going, do whatever you want!"

"jina baby, it's not like that."

but even the nickname couldn't stop the blazing heart from burning. the other girl had already left the man alone.

"it's my first time to see you in a while, and this is my greetings?" guanlin sighed, ruffling his hair. "i'm sorry hyung. it's just - you know, woman issues."

"it's okay guanlin, i know how it felt. maybe even worser." he said until he received a smack from behind. "let's go home." jaerin said in a flat voice, took her purse and walked away.

"well, there's much worser for you hyung."

sighing, he stood and followed her.

___

"i'm sorry babe, i didn't mean it that way."

he said while trailing her from behind, who didn't give a look at him at all. "wasn't it always the same things?"

she stopped.

"we've survived so long till now but everyday i got more anxious than i was yesterday. i know you meant to throw it as a joke, but i couldn't help but to think over it again and again. am i a burden? am i being a bad wife to you? am i holding you from everything? those thou--"

she was silence as he pulled her into a kiss, gently placing his hand on her cheek and brought her closer.

he opened his eyes and ended, hugging her tightly as he did that. "why are saying things like that. where have my confident lee jaerin went to?" he patted her head softly, her arms tightly on his waist as she inhaled his scent.

"i'm just scared."

"there's nothing to be scared of, babe. i'm here, and i will always be here. i'm just joking but i didn't know i'd hurt you. i'm sorry. you aren't a burden nor are you a bad wife. you're perfect. of course you aren't completely perfect. you drink quite a lot for a woman, but i love seeing you confessing your love towards me everytime that i don't really mind to have you drunk. you curses a lot, but i know you are softhearted. you are confident, but i know you are just trying to be strong. people said you are a showoffs, when in fact i know you just love it to treat people. not because you're showing your wealth to them but because you wanted to do it.

i know, and didn't we get through our marriage because of all of these? i love you for what you are. you are cold to others but warm to me and i love it. you are mean to others but take good care of me and i love it. you may not say it a lot but i know you love me. i don't need you to be like those other wives that say 'i love you' too much that one day that words gonna meant nothing. i don't need you to cook well as long as i enjoy what you made. i love you, and you love me, and that what matters."

jaerin can't hide her smile as he said that. seongwoo was far from sweet, but these words touched her more than anything. what they had is real, she could felt it.

she looked at him, hands now holding his. "thank you." she peck his lips. "that was new of you." and she peck it again. "and i love you." and did it again. "and thank you for loving me too, seongwoo." just as she was about to peck him again, he brought her to another passionate kiss and held her tight.

these are the two people who met in complete disaster yet end up loving each other in complete happiness. maybe world wasn't that cruel, they might've to went through lots of hurdles in life now that they're officially married, but it'll be nothing as they trusted one another.

"god, i really don't want to lose you."

___

i'm sorry it took so long to made this. some have requested an alternate ending and here it is. the last one is where they parted, and here they are together. it's up to you to choose which ending you found more suitable to your taste.

it's been hard these days, and i've went through some stuffs that kept me awake at night. but i'd try to be back to update all my books.

thank you, and see you in my other books!

-wannashit