°6; jaerin

to love is
to be vulnerable

_____

she returned his stare, eyes that made her keep distracted.

she didn't know where he got that courage to hold her hand, even standing so close she can felt his breath hitting her face softly. her cheeks heated rapidly, feeling embarassed by the close distance and also by the fact that they were at public.

pushing him, she glared as she straightened her composure. "what are you thinking?" she said, checking her camera if any scratches appear on it due to his surprising act. "aww that's a waste. should've grab the chance earlier." he pouted as he followed her from behind. god, let's not think of what chances he would take if she let him. "and now where do you think you going?" sighing, she had enough of him trying to get under her skin. enough of him trying to get her attention by flirting, which is something that he don't really need to do cause she's already falli--

no, you saw that wrong. she didn't just thought about stupid things like that.

"come on, let's have lunch together later!" he smiled, his eyes folding to something like a cute cresent. she shook her head, he just don't get it. she wanted to be away from him, to avoid the constant beats of her heart that quickens when he's around her.

just before she wanted to answer him, a call came. she sighed exasperatedly, if it's not her lovely sister. glancing at him, she picked up the call with a hushed voice, "hey." the other line was kind of noisy she had a hard time focusing on her sister's words, "come have lunch with me today. i'm not taking no as an answer." with that, she hung up.

looking back at the man, she knew he heard it with the seemingly wider grin on his face that she just gave up. "fine, i'll text you the adress later."

she said before walking back to her house to prepare for the tiring day.

____

"your sister must went here usually."

he exclaimed, looking all over the place. she didn't answer, she don't know either. it's not that important to know what her sister likes or not. he said to go first as he noticed a girl from his high school and went to her. she slowly turned her gaze to the girl mentioned, which she snorted at.

the girl looked way more worser than her.

it's okay, as long as she looks more better and richer than any girls she don't mind. she don't even care if her ex boyfriends wanted to hook up with other girls, they'd come back to her again. that's mostly why she can't understand some of her exes that went for a weaker girl.

but why would she care who he met with?

he wasn't even her boyfriend, not even a friend or any acquaintances. just someone that flirts her at the club. of many men, why should he be the one that made her so confused and careless? she don't understand anything. it's not like he did anything, but that's the thing.

he doesn't need to do anything and she already loves it.

____

i need to start updating both person each time like before ugh. it gets messy when i just update it one by one.

anyway i'm sleepy bye.

-wannashit