°7; seongwoo

men breaks heart
to satisfy themselves

____

he can see everything. he wasn't that stupid, experiences from his relationships before had taught him something. women would always get affected by another woman. at first he doesn't understand that, but he saw the glint of jealousy in jaerin's eyes.

she might be so confident but she's always watching.

he knew that. that's why he lied, the girl he said wasn't anyone he knew. god he never saw her before, don't even talk about meeting.

after he made sure that she doesn't notice anything suspicious, he went to the table that had two women sitting. one with an overly cheery face and one was just lazily putting up with the conversation. and he couldn't believe his eyes as he saw the sister, it's no one than her.

he took the seat beside jaerin, looking at the woman in front with widened eyes. "eunkyung?"

the woman who couldn't be even surprised by the fact that he was there, only smiled though she was still amused that her little sister came with him. "you guys know one another?" jaerin spoke, looking over the two person with confusion.

"yeah. for years." actually it was awkward for him, and also her truthfully. it's been so long since they met and he was still slightly blaming her for his friend's death. though he knew that she wasn't really at fault but the other side of him, the evil one, would always reminded him why jisung died at first. he hated it, he knew it's a mistake. and now that she is jaerin's sister, it became harder for him to play his plan.

how can he when jaerin got such scary and also protective sister? not to mention that eunkyung is also very thorough when it comes to love.

"both of you are so different, are you sure you're blood related?" he teased, tried to lift the mood and avoid the suspicious glances given by eunkyung. he felt his thigh got pinch, hardly, by the woman beside which he can only smiled while hiding the pain beneath. "of course." eunkyung chuckled, finally giving up in digging for the truth.

the lunch went quite good, excluding the part where he almost got murder by jaerin for flirting openly with his sister looking. but she just laughed it off, just like always.

"ugh, i'm still hungry."

he smiled as he heard that. "but you already eat too much, how are you still hungry?" she rolled her eyes, sighing frustratingly. "i won't be full as long as my stomach still have empty spaces."

the walk to home felt better than ever. she complained at first, saying that she doesn't want him to know where she lived. but she gave up as she knew he's not going anywhere till he send her.

he gotta be honest, he doesn't actually has any plan on accepting her heart for real. no, she was naive, too dense and a fool. she act all mighty and everything but she was stupid to see what's coming.

and he need to end it quick.