OUAT Chapter 4

Lily's POV

As the night come, we walked and followed the picture map of peter pan's camp. When X on the map move and it is behind us now. I said "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" in sign language, and everyone notice that. I give map to regina and walk to my mom. She told me "are you ok?" in sign language. I told her "yeah". She told me "you seems like that you need me to talk." in sign language. I give up and told her that I admited to be kissed Killian. Also, I told her that kiss is one time thing. My mom told me "are your feeling still there for him"? I told her "yeah it is". We settled at new camp area just for the night. I sit by the fire and make eye contact with Killian, when my dad took him away. My dad told him "about that thing with my daughter, we are not mates got it"? He said "yeah, I got it". Everyone fall asleep but I could not able to. I sneak into the forest to look for peter pan, when he show up. I punched his cheek and told him that for kidnapping my nephew. He punched my nose really bad, and we got into really bad fight bawl. I fall into the ground and he kicked my stomach. Owwww I said. He gone and I walked limp back to camp area. I was stupid enough to sneak into the forest. Everyone looking for me and sigh when I return but I fainted. Killian run to me and told me "who did that?" in sign language. I told him that it devil little stupid Peter Pan, in sign language. I told everyone that I'm sorry for sneak into forest but I also tell them that I want to find Henry. Emma and Neal talked to each other about capture themselves but I don't quite catch that. Regina told us that we are that close to Peter Pan's camp area. Killian told us about fairy named Tinker Bell. He suggest that we go and get her, but Regina told him that is bad idea cause they have really weird history together. Next morning, we go to look for Tinker Bell to help us rescue Henry.