Nightmares

Alec's POV
Im Running but I'm not sure where. Everything is white. Just, plain white. No surroundings. No noise
Suddenly, I can hear a faint sound of feet hitting pavement.
Then, the footsteps get louder.
And louder.
And louder.
Then I fall.
Someone is on top of me.
Pushing my head Into the ground.
Someone whispers in my ear. "No turning back now."
I realize that it's my father.
Then I hear the sound of a zipper.
Then mine.
Then a sharp pain in my lower back.
I can then hear a faint noise. Not coming from my dad.
"Alec"
"Alec!"
ALEC!
————————————————————
Jace's POV during Alec's nightmare
I can hear muffled whimpers as I slowly wake up. I check the time on my phone to see that it is 5:15 am.
The whimpering turns Into grunts of pain, like your being kicked.
I look over at Alec and realize he is making the noises.
"Hey Alec, man" I try to wake him up.
"No no no no." He continuously whimpers to the point that it's incoherent.
"Yo Alec. Hey it's ok." I say
He starts to thrash so I pin his arms to the side and straddle him, continuously calling his name.
He then jumps and his eyes fly open, breathing heavy and sweating.
"Hey hey hey it's ok. Shhh." I whisper.
He looks at me in a scared state and I gently let go of his hands and get off of him.
He lays in the same position that he was previously in.
"Alec?" I reach over and touch his arm and he pulls me into a hug. I can hear him crying tho i don't think that he wants me to know.
"It's going to be ok. It was just a dream." I say as I stroke his back with one hand and hold him tightly with the other.
Eventually he falls asleep in my arms. I gently lay down, still holding him tightly, and lay his head on my chest. He wraps his arms around my neck and one leg around my leg.
I rub my hand up and down his back with my other in his hair. I push my face into his hair.
I never felt so much of something towards another person. Let alone a guy. But he just makes me feel something. I fucking hate him and he's a faggot but- I don't even know.
I fall asleep before I can dwell too much on the situation at hand.

"Jace" I hear my mom whisper.
Oh shit. My mom.
My eyes fly open and I realize that Alec and I are in the same position. My mom has a smirk on her face and I just blush and ask "what?"
"Oh nothing. Whose your friend?" She whispers as to not wake up the sleeping boy.
"Uhm.. he's my project partner. He needed a place to stay last night."
"Mhm well you two can stay home from school. I heard the crying last night and I think you should stay with him today." She says
"Uhm ok thanks." I say
She takes one last look at me and Alec, smiles then leaves the room.
I sigh and close my eyes because fuck I'm tired.

Alec's POV
I start to wake up but i don't my eyes. I feel that i am laying on a hard yet comfy surface. I feel two strong arms around me and instantly freak out, thinking that it's my dad.
My eyes fling open and I jump out of the arms holding me tightly.
I am now sitting on the floor looking up at... Jace?
He sits up and says, "what the fuck?" While wiping the sleep out of his eyes.
"Oh shit. Hey you ok?" Jace asks.
I nod and pick myself up off the floor.
"Damn sorry I thought you were someone else." I say whilst scratching the back of my head awkwardly.
"Who would you of thought I was?" He asks.
I just shake my head and take out my phone. I see that it's 10:30 am and instantly freak out.
"Holy shit we're late for school." I exclaim.
"Hey don't worry bout it. My mom came in and said that we could stay home." He assures me.
"Dude i cant not go to school my dad will find out." At this point I'm panicking because what if they already called him?! I'm surely in for it now.
"Look I gotta go home." I say, grabbing my shit and heading out his bedroom door.
I forgot how fucking huge his house is.
"Who cares if your dad finds out? It's no big deal." He says from behind me.
"If you met my dad, you would be freaking out to." I half whisper.
I feel Jace grab my arm when I'm just about to open the front door.
Spinning me around he says, "what did your dad do last night that you couldn't stay at home?"
I don't say anything .
What the fuck am I supposed to say? I can't tell him the truth. He'll think I'm more of a freak than he thought.
"You can talk to me ya know." He says
"Look I can't get Into it."
"Does He hit you?" He asks
"No." I lie
He gives me a look. It's like he knows I'm lying.
Before he could say anything else, I turn around and leave.
My dads gunna fucking kill me.

I walk into my house and I instantly smell beer. Worse than normal which tells me that my dad is pissed off at me.
Walking into the kitchen, low and behold, my father sits with a beer in his hand.
"Where the fuck where you, slut?" He slurs.
"I was- I was at a friends house. I fell asleep the-" before I could finish my excuse, he has me pinned against the wall.
"Who were you fucking huh!" He yells in my face.
"No one I swear daddy!" I shit my eyes In fear.
Then he punches me in the eye.
I fall to the floor.
Then a kick to the stomach.
Over and over.
Then, he left.
I'm crying at this point. Not really caring.
So I light a cigarette.
"Fuck this."
I then leave.

A/U
Look at me posting two nights in a row.
I have an idea for the next chapter but not a lot so I'll need to think about it. Q/ where do you think Alec is going?
Also, do you want me to put songs on each chapter?
~ya girl