He took his hand out of mine and opened the door with a key. "Here. This is your room". We went in. I looked around. The walls were painted beige colour.  There was a queen sized bed. A dresser, closet and a couch in the room.

I nodded at daniel. "Thank you". He went away to his room probably. I put my handbag on the dresser and went to the bed.

I laid on the bed. There were many white pillows on it. Comfortable.

I heard the knock on the door and opened it. The driver was standing there holding my bag.

"Mam your bag". I opened the door wider and he placed it on the floor and nodded at me then went away.

When is the meeting? I didn't ask daniel. I'll ask him later.

After I got fresh I went downstairs and saw daniel sitting in the living room with laptop opened on his lap and a phone to his ear.

I sighed and sat on the other couch waiting for him to end the call so I can ask him.

After the call ended. I asked. "When is the meeting Mr. Clifford?".

"Tonight. I have invited them to a hotel. So be ready at 8". He said.

"Okay". I said.

***

It's 7 and I am not ready yet. Ugh. I don't know what to wear. It's not like I have much clothes here but still I can't decide on what to wear.

I have a plain black dress with me. I think I should wear it. It would be good.

I hurriedly wore it and then my heels. I did a light makeup. I looked at the mirror. The black dress ends on my mid thigh. My hair are left out naturally.

Satisfied with my appearance I went out of my room and went downstairs.

Daniel was talking to someone on the phone.

"Ok. I understand". He said to the person on the phone. "Yeah. Bye". He ended the call.

I looked at him and saw him dressed in his usual suit. He looks nice as always. He turned to me and his eyes travelled to my appearance.

"You look nice". He complimented.

"Thank you". I said as a light blush appeared on my cheeks.

"Emily, They just informed me that the meeting has cancelled due to some personal issues from the other party". He said. This is the second time he said my name.

"Oh". So I got ready for nothing! I nodded slowly. A little dissapointed. They could have told us earlier. Anyways.

"Ok. I'll change then". I said in a low voice and turned on my heels.

"Wait". He said and I turned and looked at him questiongly.

"Yes?"

"We both are ready and why not go to the hotel in which I have made a reservation". He asked.

"Are you asking me on a date?". I raised my eyebrows at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Obviously no". Yeah. Why would he even go to a date with a girl like me. I am no victora secret model. I hate to admit but the thought hurt a little.

"Would you make dinner for us if we stay here?". He said. No. I won't.

"We are getting late. Come on". I said ignoring his question and started walking to the door of the house to get out.

I heard him chuckling before he came out with me. After a while we reached at the hotel and as expected it was a fiver star hotel.

We went in and sat on our reserved table. "I have ordered sea food. Is it okay with you?" He asked.