Part 14 - Date

((AN:// sooooo i tried to write something cute... not sure how well that worked!))

Hoseok was running around gleefully, "Oh my god Tae!"

A few day's had passed, and though he still had marks, he was about to move around fully without much pain. They had to beg him to stay home from school to focus on healing.

"You're the best!" He screamed out above all of the other noises surrounding them.

The lights from the rides lit up the night and the sounds of screaming, laughter, and chatter echoed for miles.

"Well, thank you!" Taehyung chuckled as he tried to catch up to the hyper active boy. He made sure to interlock their hands as they walked, because he was scared he was going to lose Hoseok, "I've always wanted to come to the carnival with you!"

Hoseok's eyes flashed with excitment.

He wasn't a huge fan of rides, but he still enjoyed them a little. The thing that he loves was how beautiful it all was.

Hoseok was dressed in a black t-shirt that was covered by a black and olive green bomber jacket, and per the norm, black skinny jeans.

The two boy's almost matched, except that Taehyung wore a red jacket instead

"Can we get some cotton candy?!" He asked as he jumped up and down, "Oh! Oh! Maybe a snow cone?! No!! Popcorn!!"

The younger boy never expected that Hoseok would get so damn excited about this, but here he was. It was like he was a child in a toy store! He could feel his heart beating at how adorable he was acting.

"C'mon, will figure it out as we get there!" He chuckled, planting a kiss a top the shorter boy's head, "You're so damn cute!"

As they made their way towards the concession stand, it was finally decided they would get cotton candy.

"Yummy!" Hoseok squealed, "Thank you Tae! Here! Have some!"

He tore off a bit from his own and held it up towards the younger's lips.