Part 11 - Regret

((AN:// hi!

I just wanted to say that most of this chapter is about Hoseok with Got7, the next chapters after this will stay with bts's point of view.

Thanks!))

The doorbell echoed through out the dorms walls, and V quickly rushed the get the door.

"We're here for his things," JB yawned as he sauntered in new territory, "we'll be gone before you know it."

"Oh, like hell you will! You aren't touching any if his things!" The BTS member shouted with authority as he grabbed the collar if the other.

He was ready to throw down.

He was ready to show JB that now that they weren't at school, he could do whatever he pleased.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Mark yawned as he walked in with Hoseok, "if might make him hate you more than he already does!"

Jinyoung embraced Hoseok from behind as he snuggled into the crook of his neck, "I mean, he's already seen what happened today... That shook him up pretty bad!"

The smaller boy's gaze fell upon the floor at the spoken words, "Don't do it, Taehyung."

With a low growl, V released JB from his grasp and forcefully pushed him away, "Guys, their here for Hoseoks shit!"

He turned on his heel and made a gesture motioning them to follow his tracks.

Jungkook, who was taking the situation the hardest, jumped to his feet and made a dash to Hoseok.

"Baby, how are you? Are you alright? Have they hurt you?" He bombarded the boy with questions.

A cold glare was shot to the youngest of BTS from Hoseok, who turned his head away with a scoff.

"H-..hyung...?" He asked as he gulped down his anger for Got7, "Right... W-Well, let's go get your things..."

Jimin, V, and Jungkook led the way to the boy's previous room with Hoseok in pursuit.

"Tag along," JB demanded, "I don't trust those three..."

Jackson, Mark, and Yugyeom followed orders and trudged up after the others, while the rest of Got7 stayed in the living room with BTS's hyung line.

Silence overtook the building as they all shared glared at would drill holes through their heads.

"So..." Suga said, leaning back into his chair, "We really lost then....?"

"Guess so," Jinyoung chuckled as he turned his back at the three, "Oh well, maybe you should learn your place next time!"

A scowl formed on RM's lips, but he swallowed his pride.

What could they say?

With Hoseok in the dorm, they were powerless because they didn't want to frighten the bot.

Minutes ticked by until they were all downstairs again and boxes filled with various items were packages in boxes.

"Ready," Hoseoks voice quietly filled the room, "What about you guys?"

He looked back at three Got7 members who gave him a confirmation with nods.

"Hoseokie, come here!" BamBam exclaimed happily and he reached his hand out to the boy.

Hoseok handed off his box of personal belongings to JB, who then exited the building with the other's to secure his things in the car.

"What is it, Bamba-..."