three -

Aboli

It was Friday, it was a random holiday that i literally don't know what is. So it means there's no school today.

I didn't feel the urge to do art today, but my feet wants to go somewhere.

So after i ate my breakfast, the weather was nice and humid.

I got into some random pair of shorts, and some retro looking graphic tee and tucked it in.

I decided to be usual. I took my bike and strolled through the neighborhood. My earphones were playing some of my favorite Frank Sinatra songs which set me into a very good mood.

There were people I saw walking their dogs, some hugging their partner's arms which made me think what love feels like. But i snapped those ideas off becuase i dont need it.

While riding my bike, i came to overthinking what can happen in the expo tomorrow. I sighed while i sat on the side walk, taking a break.

I chugged my water bottle, to keep my self hydrated.
I opened up my camera and snapped some pictures of the feild.

The sun was brightly shining, and I still love the voice of Frank Sinatra singing in my ear.

-

It came to an end when it was already 11:30. The sun was too bright now. And I know my family's waiting for me to eat lunch with them.

I parked my bike in the garage and I opened the front door.

The smell of sinigang filled my system.

-

I scrolled through my instagram and liking pictures of some of my favorite people. Like Conan Gray, dodie, and those indie bands i follow.

I'm so damn bored! I really hate art block so frickin' much.

I called Jules to go to the mall with me, I didn't know what to expect when I go to the mall. Because I'm lazy as hell.

-

"Sooo... saan tayo mag sisimula?" I scratched my head while looking at all the stores.

"Grabe naman! You're inviting me to the mall but di mo alam kung anong gagawin." She paused.

"Aah, alam ko na! Kung anong susuotin mo bukas. H&M muna." She grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the store. I literally have no idea what I'm getting into.

"You know, I still prefer thrift shops." I said while looking through the clothes.

"Arte mo! Sabihin mo nalang ukay - ukay." I laughed at her statement.

"Ayun oh! Cute!" She said while pointing at something.

"Alin? Yung dress?" She rolled her eyes at my response? What?

"Baliw, yung lalaki!" I smirked and looked at the guy. She's right tho, he's cute. He was wearing a rolling stones graphic tee, tucked in with some red pants. I could say that he's a young boy with an old soul. Just like me.

But I didn't mind, I'm too dumb to remember him anyways.

"Wait lang, I'll just go to tge restroom." She told me with a worried, and an unimpressed face. Weird.

Wait that's Zild.

"Zildjian!" I called his attention, he waved and smiled.

"Oh hey Abs!" He greeted me as I walked closer.

"Where did that nickname come from? Wala akong abs nuh." He laughed.

"Hey babe!" A girl with curly hair looked at him.

"This is Aboli." I just 'pfft' at Zild. The girl just giggled.

"What?" Zild was so confused, he looked funny.

"Actually babe, magkakilala kami. Magkasama kami sa expo bukas." Zild formed an 'O' with his mouth.

"By the way see you tomorrow Shanne, i have to go na." We exchange our goodbyes as I headed to Jules.

"Oh ano na Jules?" She was holding her stomach.

"Ayun, tinamaan ng regs." Weird. It was the middle of the month. Regla? Huh? I also noticed she was looking around.

"Ahh okay, let's go to the supermarket-" she cut me off, she's been acting weird lately.

"Hindi hindi, I have naman sa bag ko. Wait for me, tingin ka muna." Wait. Did she just go to the restroom? Bakit hindi pa siya nagpalit?

I nodded my head, and looked through some clothes. There's this vintage crop top. It was very showy, like very showy. But i liked the quality, and design of it. I'm gonna buy this and not wear it, cuz that's how life works.

A few minutes passed, Jules headed back from the bathroom. "Ano okay ka na?" She just nodded her head. No response at all.

We decided to head to the department store. She dragged me to the section, where there's makeup. I didn't bother, i don't wear makeup anyways.

"Oh anuna? Di ka parin interesado?" I nodded, no. Like who needs makeup, when you have paint on your face?

My phone suddenly ringed, it was kuya Unique. I picked it up immediately.

"Hiii bobooo? Where are you?" He said, from the other line. Pangasar talaga toh.

"I'm here at bgc, SM aura to be exact." I can see Jules mouthing 'sino yan' but i ignored it.

"Great! Meet me at fully booked, libre kita ng libro at Coffee sa taas. And may kasama ka ba?" Yes! Well if it's free I'll take it. Unique is the best cousin i ever had.

"Yea! Sure, I'm with Jules." We exchanged goodbyes, and Jules looked worried.

"Kita daw natin si kuya Unique sa fully-" i was cut off, again.

"I - ikaw nalang muna, i'll commute nalang pauwi. I'm not feeling good." She was sweating, i shrugged my thoughts off. I shouldn't be suspicious, she's my bestfriend.

"Sigurado ka?" She just nodded her head, and waved goodbye.

Well today's very weird.

♤♤♤
After 999999 years nag update rin siya ng libro!
Im not feeling well lately, kahit anong gawin ko nakakahilo ugh. It's been a month or two wtf.