Circus Girl 🎪Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"As much as I want to see you like this for a longer time, but I won't allow that bastard to see this side of you which is clearly only mine to see."he said seriously which made me realized that I was still in my bra and cycling shorts. I quickly grabbed the shirt who was helplessly lying on the floor and wore it over my head and grabbed my pants.

"Happy?"I snapped at him showing myself all dressed up.

"Definitely."he uttered as he kept on checking me out. Is this guy really the Hyunsik I met 6 years ago? He's kind of acting a bit weird for some reason, last time I checked he freaking hated me. What made him act like this all of a sudden? I scratch out that thought and walked out of the locker room.

"Oh there you are."Eunkwang's face lifted up when he saw me but immediately faltered as he saw a glimpse of Hyunsik behind me. "Oh so he's the Eunuch's master."Eunkwang added.

"Yeah, so what were you here for?"I immediately changed the topic. Well I know this two might end up punching each other, Eunkwang has been courting me ever since but I already turned him down multiple of times but for some reason he doesn't stop.

"Oh yeah. Before that, good evening your Majesty."he greeted Hyunsik. Oh I forgot he was a royalty. Hyunsik just nodded his head as he stood next to me. Then Eunkwang's attention went back to me.

"Ilhoon and Bomi has invited us for their wedding anniversary party."he spoke. "And they invited your sisters too, though I don't know where they are and the other guys would be there as well Taehyung, Bo Gum, and Namjoo."he added.

"Ah jinja?"I exclaimed surprised I was about to say Yes when I heard a soft cough beside me. Ugh! Why of all times? Why now? "Uhm.. I think I should pass for tonight, I need to meet up with my sisters about.."I trailed off as I turn to Hyunsik who was standing there like he didn't like what he was seeing. Is he freaking jealous?!

"Ah, well then I'll tell the guys. By the way just tell your sisters about it, Taehyung just came back from Japan. He wants to meet up with Joy."Eunkwang said.

"Omo! Arasso, I'll tell Joy about it for sure those two would start all over again."I said while remembering the time when Joy and Taehyung just met.

"Well then, I'm off to Ilhoon's now. Bomi must have cooked something good by now."he said with a smile as I nodded. Before Eunkwang could leave by the door, he stopped on his tracks as he glance back and called out for Hyunsik.

Okay that was weird? What are those two going to talk about? I just shrug it off as I went back to get my things so I can go home, for sure Eonnie is at home by now. Hearing from Eunkwang that she was chased by Suho-oppa for sure she only thought of going home. As I got all my things with me, I went out of the building as I saw Hyunsik and Eunkwang talking a bit farther from the place as Eunkwang's face was smiling while Hyunsik's was like flaring. What the hell is wrong with them?

While I was locking the door, I caught the sight of Joy and..... Sungjae?! Omo! I literally dropped the keys I was holding as Joy was acting weird she was literally ignoring him? What happened to them? And why the hell are this three suddenly here?! I thought they forgot about us already? My thoughts were interrupted when I felt hands wrapping around my waists. As I glanced back it was Hyunsik as he rested his head on my shoulder. I was about to snap at him but was immediately stopped when he said something that actually surprised me.

"I missed you."he said as he burried his head more on the crook of my neck.

*heart beat fast*

Why?!!!! Why now?!!

"Please don't hate me now. I love you, I always do."he spoke which made me stiff from his words. Did I hear him right?