"I'm sorry"

"No need to apologize, we are here to get to know each other"

"I'm so-okay" I look at my hands that are sitting in my lap not knowing what to say or do. I don't want to make a bad impression on her.

"What is it honey?" She asked looking genuinely worried about me. I don't know if it's because I don't have conversations with my mom about things like this or if it's just been on my mind all day but I told her exactly what was wrong.

"Well I don't have the best relationship with parents"

"What do you mean you seem like a nice enough girl"

"Well my ex boyfriend Matt's mom really didn't like me like I thought she did"

"You mean Heather Smith?"

"Yeah that's her"

"I know heather she goes to all of my get togethers and I can tell you now she doesn't have taste in anything. It doesn't surprise me that she didn't see how great of a person you are"

"Thank you Mrs. Black"

"Your welcom-" my phone rings causing Xzavier's mom to stop talking immediately.

I look at the caller ID and excuse myself from the two who carries on talking to one another.

"Mom?"

"Hey Autumn where are you baby"

"A.....a friends house"

"When you come home me and your father want to have a discussion with you"

Hearing my mom say that scared me, hell even calling me at all scared me it must be something big because I barely even see my parents now they want to have a sit down discussion with me. I need to get home and I need to get home now.

"I'll be there in ten"

"I love you honey be safe"

"I love you to mom" it's Times like this that I cherish when I can have a talk with my mom and her telling me that she loved me.

I know that being doctors they don't have a lot of time for me and I love that they have such big hearts curing and saving lives all day long so I never really complained I just became grateful for what I have.

"Hey who called?" Xzavier walks in the kitchen pulling me into his chest. As much as I want to stay here with him and smell his intoxicating scent I needed to be home with my parents I'm way to anxious to see them.

"I need to go"

"What? but we just got here"

"It's my parents I have to leave can you drop me off" I look up at him looking into his eyes, he hesitates before sighing and finally replying.

"Sure"

I say goodbye to his mother and leave the house racing over to Xzavier's car not wanting to waste time.

"Slow down kitten they aren't going anywhere"

"Shut up and drive"

On the way their I couldn't help but bounce in my seat. I wonder what they want to tell me, please don't be a divorce I couldn't handle that. Finally outside of my home I see both my parents cars in the drive way.

"I'll see you later" I peck his lips quickly before running to my front door.

"Kitten!" Xzavier shouts but I already made it through the door.

My steps become slower as I hear their faint voices coming from the living room. I round the corner and see both of them sitting next to each other.

"Mom? Dad?"

"Hey baby" my dad says opening his arms , I without hesitation run into his arms as he embraces me.

He felt so warm I missed this feeling so much I want to break down and cry but I hold it in not wanting to let my emotions show.

"Autumn baby" he kisses my head and pulls me back until I'm facing him and mom.

"Yes"

"We have something to tell you" I wait for a response from either one of them.

"Well?"

"I'm pregnant" my mom says , her eyes water and she smiles brightly.

I always wanted a sibling and now that is finally coming true I couldn't be more happy for my parents right now.

"Oh my god mom congratulations , I'm going to have a brother!"

"How'd you know it was a boy?"

"I always wanted a little brother"

"Well that's exactly what he is"

I smile brightly doing a little happy dance. Oh how I'm going to spoil that little boy so much with love and affection , he would never need for anything I can't wait to hold him.

"How far are you"

"Well that's the other surprise , I'm actually on maternity leave so now I'll be home with you all day whenever you need me im here"

"That far! Oh I need to go to the mall he needs a stroller and a car seat. How much are those bassinets, not the cheap ones he needs everything expensive and new and nice oh god I'm going to be a big sister!" I squeal happily , not many people would get excited about having a sibling but it's all I ever wanted and now he's a boy I'm over the top right now.

"Woah honey am I the one having the baby or are you?" My parents chuckle , holding one another close while they watch me freak out.

"Mom , dad this is serious - what's his name?"

"Since you wanted a brother you can name him"

"Awe Im not going to cry, im not going to cry" I chant to myself closing my eyes and breathing in and out slowly.

"What about harry"

"We aren't naming our baby after harry styles Autumn" my mom laughed at me knowing why'd I'd say him.

"I was joking. Harry is very attractive though"

Daddy asf you mean.

"How does Jacob sound?"

"I like it"

"Me to"

"Jacob it is"
************************

Vote comment share🌹