I should get me a drink too, I thought looking around. The hall we had reserved was pretty spacious for dancing, drinking and anything else we wanted to do and the drinks provided, while ridiculously expensive, were totally worth it.

"Girl, get in here," Maureen pulled me into a circle of girls. "Listen up bitches! I wanna make a toast to this gorgeous angel." Maureen shouted handing me a bubbling glass of champagne.

"This is to Renee losing her virginity," she whisper-shouted abruptly making me look at her, eyes wide.

"To Renee's virginity," Angela agreed and everyone drank to that.

I looked back at the minibar where Bryan was laughing and smiling with the guys. Good, he was happy.

"So, when exactly are you planning to get it," Maureen asked.

"I don't know, I can't seem to get him alone, so I guess I'll just wait," I shrugged taking a sip from the glass of champagne.

"Are you serious? You're Renee freaking Hallard and you're having a problem attracting a guy? Okay now I know I'm dreaming ," Maureen mocked. "Come on girl, let's show your man exactly what he's missing."

I walked to the dance floor with Maureen pulling me along and made sure that we were in his line of view.

"Tell the dj to play 'partition' by Beyoncè," I told one of the people dancing and Maureen smirked.

Partition was the song that we had dirty danced to on her birthday last year and let's just say Beyoncé knew exactly what she was doing with that one.

A smile crept onto my lips as the beats started. Show time.

Driver roll up the partition please.

I ran my hands up my sides and into my hair as I swayed my hips.

Oh he so horny yeah he want to fuck, he popped all my buttons then he ripped my blouse, he Monica Lewinsky all on my gown.

I moved my ass round and let my hands travel over my body, where Bryan's would soon be. Maureen had already snagged her a guy to grind on and I decided to be a bit daring. I looked up at the minibar where the guys had stopped drinking and were now gaping at us. My eyes met Aiden's grey ones and there was no denying what emotion clouded them as I dropped to the floor then slowly came back up popping my ass. Quickly I moved my gaze to the man on my mind. The song plus the alcohol streaming through my veins turned me on even more and I'm pretty sure my eyes conveyed that.

Private show with the music blasting, he like to call me peaches when we get this nasty.

Bryan stood up from his stool and came up behind me, his hands gripping my waist.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me," he groaned and I felt his friend poking into my lower back.

"I think I have a rough idea," I smirked grinding against him.

"Took twenty five minutes to get all dressed up and we ain't even gonna make it to this club," I sang along my hips swaying into Bryan's.

"Let's get out of here," I whispered into Bryan's ear as the song neared the end.

"What about the cake?" He asked.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a better one," I replied winking at him. When did I get this dirty? This is definitely Aiden's influence.

"You're making it worse," he groaned looking down at the protrusion in his pants.

"Ooh sorry," I laughed pulling his hand and leading him away from the crowd to a separate bedroom. I turned the handle while silently praying it was open. Thank heavens it was.

As soon as the door was closed, I jumped on Bryan, my legs wrapping around his waist as my lips met his softly. His tongue sort entrance which I gladly granted and allowed his tongue to tango with mine as my hands got lost in his dirty blonde hair. His hands gripped my waist as he walked towards the bed placed centrally in the spacious room.

"You suck at tying ties," I mumbled against his lips, struggling to undo the monstrosity on his collar.

"You should teach me sometime,"he replied smiling as his hands raised my dress causing it to bunch around my waist.

I moaned at the feel of his hands on my bare ass, well semi-bare if we were counting my lacy thong. My hands fumbled with the buttons of his shirt as I struggled to get skin to skin contact.

"You're so beautiful," Bryan mused as he laid me down gently on the bed after completely removing my dress.

His lips descended onto my neck and I tilted my head to give him more access while my hands ran across his defined back muscles. His tongue drew lazy circles on my neck before it was replaced by his teeth no doubt leaving a hickey. I flipped us over so that I was straddling him and took off his pants so that all that separated us were those tiny items of clothing. Then I let my tongue and hands explore his sturdy abs all the way down to his delicious v-line.

"Fuuuuck, Renee I can't wait any longer. I need you now," Bryan moaned as I placed a hickey on his neck while grinding my lower half against his.

I moved off him allowing him to get a condom, my own lust consuming me as I watched his muscles flex. The few items of clothing that shielded us were stripped away and we were skin to skin.

"Renee, I know I've asked you a hundred times but are you sure you wanna do this? We can stop if you're not ready, no pressure," Bryan said gently, moving on top of me.

"I'm ready Bryan, so fucking ready," I practically moaned, my voice thick with lust.

I didn't know it. Didn't know that I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. All I knew was that I wanted him. I wanted him badly.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, this might hurt a bit, since it's your first time," Bryan said and his words reminded me of Emily. Just like that I suddenly felt all the guilt weighing on my shoulders. Sure it had been an honest mistake but lying about it only made it worse and if o wanted to take such a huge step in our relationship, I couldn't keep lying to him.

Just rip of the bandaid. I sighed, making eye contact with him and he stopped noticing the shift in my emotions.

"Bryan, it's not my first...," I whispered unable to continue.

"You're not a virgin?"

Well...shit!

For my nastys, there's your little nasty. Happy?

So I have a crush on this super attractive guy but I don't know how to get him to make a move. P.s this is on Instagram :/
In real life I have crazy game. Advice...??

Xoxoxo, Andrea.