School?

The wolf leader dove over the table and tackled me out of my seat. We roll on the floor as he tries to punch me, I move my head to the side and his fist crashes down on the hard concrete floor and I can hear the bones in his hand breaking.

He throws his head back and howls in pain and I snap forward and punch him the face. His upper body bows back and his lower half lifts up off of me as he flips end over end and slams back into the council table.

The demon leader flashes beside the wolf alpha and holds him back as he tries to get back to me.

I stand up slowly and dust myself off and walk slowly over to the struggling wolf.

"Bad puppy!" I shout at him as he continues to try and free himself.

Shaking my head I walk back over to my overturned chair and set it right.

I take my seat and everyone else follows suit except for the demon leader and the snarling wolf whom I ignore.

"Did you have to embarass him?" Queenie asked me and I held my hands up in surrender.

"I didn't embarass him, he did that to himself, seeing as he's the leader of the werewolves he should have been able to sense which one of us was more dominant." I say and shrug.

"Now onto business. What do you want?" I asked and they once again looked at each other.

"Given our current situation, we've decided to retreat to the fae realm until the situation calms down." Smokie says and I let out a snort.

They all look at me and I wave my hand.

"Don't mind me, continue." I say and lean back in my seat.

Having that many supernatural creatures in one place can be disasterous and lead to conflict, the adults aren't an issue..." I snort and look over at Puppy who is still snarling I turn back to them with one eyebrow raised.

Smokie clears his throat.

"The adults aren't usually an issue, it's the teens who will mainly cause problems. We've decided to construct a school, an academy if you will and make it mandatory for all under the age of twenty to attend in hopes that this will help build trust and comraderie between the species.

By now my eyes are wide open, this is definately not what I was expecting.

"Okay..... why are you telling me this, I'm way over the age of twenty." I ask them.

"But you don't look it." Feathers said.

"For someone of your supposed age you don't look more than seventeen years old." Queenie says.

I think about what they said, even amongst my own people I knew I was different and seemed to age slower.

"Do you know why that is?" I asked Dare in my head.

" Nope, not a clue." She said and I turned back to the people in front of me.

"You still haven't said why you're telling me this, what? do you want me to go there and play referee between the species, keep the peace?" I said jokingly but from their silence I knew I was right.

"You're the only being on the planet with enough power to handle all the races with ease." The new vampire leader ( another male ) spoke up. He had light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Flattery will get you nowhere with me." I tell him in a dead voice.

"Told you." Smokie whispered to him.

"Let's say I agree to this, what's in it for me?" I ask folding my arms over my chest.

"You can release me now, I'm calm."Puppy said in a calm voice and the demon leader steps away from him slowly. Puppy just shrugs him off and straightens his suit and goes to sit in his seat.

"Riiiggghhttt. Anyway as I was saying, what's in it for me?" I ask once again.

"The fact that we are your ruling council and have given you an order should be enough." Puppy says while glaring at me.

Queenie face palms, Feather scoots her chair over away from him and Smokie mutters something that sounds like idiot under his breath. The demon leader just shakes his head with a sad look on his face. Tricks has an amused look on her face and the new vamp leader looks a little confused. I turn in my seat once again to face him.

"Does someone want to explain it to him or do I have to beat some sense into him?" I ask and Queenie quickly speaks up.

"Alpha Marcus, Ms. Frost is not under our rule and it is not wise to think otherwise." She rushes out while stealing glances at me.

"All supernaturals are under our rule." He spits out while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Not this one." I say in a cold voice.

He growls at me and I growl right back but mine is bigger and badder than his and he ducks his head.

I turn away from him and raise one eyebrow.

"Your payment for assisting us with this will be of your choice." Tricks says and I smile.

"Deal!" I say and clap my hand and stand up, they all seem shocked that I accepted so easily, but the truth is I wouldn't mind going back to school again and I'll have Amelia there to keep me company as she also doesn't look over seventeen.

"You accept? Just like that?" Queenie asks suspiciously?

I shrug my shoulders and smile.

"When does school start?" I ask.

"Whe have already begun moving our races to the Fae realm and the move should be completed by late afternoon tomorrow. All under twenty are required to report to the academy the following day." Smokie says.

"Gotcha." I say and turn and walk out the room without a goodbye.

Now to go deal with these agents following me.