Joy Ride

We drove for another three hours until we came to an area that was surrounded by a high wall.

When we got to the entrance I saw that it was more like a prison, a two story building that had guards with weapons patrolling the inner and outer gates, they were eyeing us as we pulled to a stop.

"There are no visitors allowed, turn around and go back the way you came." One guard in a bored tone.

"I'll be in and out in a few minutes. I just need to make a quick visit with someone." I tell him with a smile on my face.

"Didn't you hear me, no visitors." He said again with a little anger seeping into his voice.

The other guards had all stopped to watch us and two were making their way over to us.

"Trouble Luca?" One of the approaching guards asked the one who was speaking first while watching us.

I flashed a bigger smile and his eyes narrowed.

"Not really, just someone whose hard of hearing." He said motioning to me.

"Hey, I can hear perferctly but as I was telling Luca here I just need to make a quick trip inside and then we'll be gone." I say offended.

"Are you deaf lady! No visitors!" The new guy shouted at me.

"But..." I started but was cut off.

"No!" One shouted.

"I just...." I was cut off again.

"Leave!" He said walking up to the hover car.

"I only need........" Cut off again.

"Can't you understand lady, get the fuck out of here you're not getting in!" He shouted down at me.

I turned away from them calmly and faced the front of the car with both hands clenching the wheel.

"Babe?" Amelia called me hesitantly.

"Put on your seat belt." I tell her and she scrambled to strap herself in.

I took the car out of autopilot and put in reverse backing away from the gate while the guards laughed at our retreating car.

When we a good distance away I brought the car to a stop and looked over at Amelia with a big smile on my face. She pulled on her strap to make sure it was secure. I looked forward again and could make out the guards still laughing forms and my smile got even wider.

"Oh Gaia." I heard Amelia mutter under her breath and I slammed my foot down on the gas.

We shot forward like a bullet and since these were not earth vehicles we were able to reach over 250mph in no time and we continued to accelerate  the closer we got to the gate.

By now the three at the gate had noticed us but it was too late, I aimed straight for the one who had shouted at me, the last thing his suprised face saw was my sadistic grin before he went end over end over the car. The other two were smart enough to dive out the way but I was able to clip one on his foot. I left his screams of pain behind and I smashed the car through the outer and inner gates.

Alarms were now going off all over the place and guards poured out of everywhere, but that didn't stop me as I plowed through everyone who thought to get in my way.

Hey I was nice enough to beep the horn. Is it my fault that they don't move? I would think not.

Shots we're fired at us but the armor around the car protected us. I drove straight up the front steps and aimed for the doors splitting them open.