Chapter 49

"There is something beautiful about watching two people lovingly act silly together; behaving as though no one else existed." - Steve Maraboli

I carry her to the bedroom with our lips still frantically attached to each other's.

In a frenzy of hands, we are both quickly disrobed. I lay her on the bed and our make out session continues until it becomes far too heated.

Since we cannot have sex yet, I give her a full body erotic massage followed by orally pleasuring her.

I love doing it, and I'm certain she likes it too by her reactions, although I know we both want so much more...

But for now, this will have to suffice.

With Wyn sated, I lie down beside her and take her into my arms before pulling the cover over us.

Wyn snuggles into my chest with a satisfied hum that makes me smile before I kiss the top of her head.

We stay wrapped in each other's arms for a while before Wyn leans back, so that she can talk to me.

"Lark... there is still something that I want to try, if it's okay with you," she says softly.

I lean in, closing the small space between us. Even though the space between us is infinitesimal, it is still too much for my liking. I begin to caress her hair, looking her in the eyes.

"You should know by now that I am your willing slave," I chuckle. "You needn't ask anything...just tell me what you want. Whatever it may be, I will see that it happens," I assure her.

She hesitates, blushing furiously.

"Sweetheart...just tell me," I implore. "There's nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing that you can't say to me or ask me." I say, smiling encouragingly.

"Well, I want...I want –" she expels an exasperated breath in a frustrated manner.

"My love...please don't fret like this. It's totally unnecessary. Just tell me," I plead.

"Okay...but promise me that you won't think I'm perverse, slutty, or gross?" she asks hopeful.

"Silly girl! You should know better," I teasingly scold.

"I know," she says with certainty. "Okaaaay," she draws out and then pauses. "Iwanttokissyoudowntherelikeyoudidme," she blurts out so fast that, if I was human, I would've never caught it.

"My love..." I say in shock.

Her head is cast down in shame and I can't have that.

"Look at me," I tell her, and she looks up at me sadly.

How do I even go about this? I mean, while I'm honored that she would even want to do something like that for me, especially considering that my member would barely even fit in her mouth or anything else that it would entail, I would never want her to do something so demeaning or feel like she has to reciprocate because she doesn't.

Maybe she's just curious. I know those girls at her school sure do have filthy mouths and imaginations and have most likely given her the impression that girls have to do stuff like that. Well...bullshit!

I quickly compose myself. "While I appreciate your offer, precious one, I would never want to ever put you in any type of position that would demean or degrade you in any way," I explain calmly with love.

"Besides, it's not something that I expect, okay?"

Uh oh! She still looks hurt, but now it's mixed with anger which catches me off guard. Only Wyn can do things like this to me.