26

AN~ I'm back again. Don't worry kitty girls summer is almost here which means *drum roll* regular updates!!!Anyway, this is the official last chapter so enjoy!
~~~

...
Little me often
believed, ends meant forever.
Naïveté
...

                    "Aye," My body jolted awake as a raspy sound interrupted my day dream. Yawning into a stretch, I quickly blinked my eyes to adjust to the dim, yellowed street lamp. "Can I sit?"

"Of course, it's a public bench." I mumbled pulling my legs closer together, to allow for more room. The bench was cold and the fact of the matter was that this man was in basketball shorts, and that didn't surprise me but I was disappointed. Does no one care about personal health these days? None the less, Sweat began to coat my face as I played with the loose skin around my finger.

"So, why are you out so late?"

"Walked from a party." I sighed, trying to keep my composure as I recalled the terrible memory from the previous one.This all felt so odd, but nothing ever happens in perfect circumstances. "What about you?"

                      "Just finished a job, wanted to smoke."

                      "Favorite spot?"

                      "Yeah a guy I knew introduced me to it." He wheezed, and my heart clenched knew? It hasn't been that long since I've heard that teasing tone, but it felt like a millennium. My mind was to overwhelmed to get annoyed in the slightest. It was as if there was now air  flowing into my lunch instead of sand. "You kind of resemble him."

                        "How?"

                         "You're a sarcastic ass bitch. PuBliC bEnCH my ass." He spat before taking a long drag on the cancer stick, causing me to lift my gaze. When our eyes met there was no venom, just a playful demeanor with a sheepish smile. Before he blow a short puffy in my direction, trigger a dramatic asthma attack. Actions truly do speak a thousand words. It wasn't by chance that we happened to go the the same park at the same time. It wasn't by chance that he summons the courage to sit by me. It wasn't by chance that I was giving this chance, this second chance. After regaining my composure, a didn't fight the feeling of a gentle smile curling on my lips as my eyes toke in that pale face. Nothing had changed except for a thin line of dark brown roots, and worn out lipstick. "Take a picture it will-"

                         That was all I need to hear before my hands found their proper place at the nape of his snow-kissed neck, and my lips brushed passionately against his. Maybe this was to much to fast, but I was tired of holding back, of denying myself something priceless in front of me. My whole life I've lived in an tower, safeguard the key. No one was going to make me open up, except me. Kiss him was audacious, but it was time to be bold. Recklessly bold. That was something this man taught me, to live unapologetically me, and, when it was just the two of us, I could do that.

              With a lack of air, I pulled away, allowing the cold wind to intrude between us. "last longer. Trust me, I know, and thank god for that."

                        I watched as his eyes began to swell as my thumb tenderly rubbed at his cheeks before my body was pulled into a secure embrace. His body was warm and the smell so nostalgic like a dreamland I couldn't quite remember. "I've missed you."

                        "I'm sorry Eustass." I wheezed as tear threatened to spill from my eyes that had been dry for far to long. My throat was drying rapidly, but I couldn't manage to get the words out. My speech had been perfectly written and perfected and memorized. The moment came and in this present second I was speechless. Time was so precious and I didn't want Kidd to slip out my fingers agin. Desperately, I grasped at the smooth leather of his jacket, "Please give my another chance! I won't dictate us, regardless of what happens."