14

AN~ Late asss update it like 9:40 pm but I figured anytime is a good time ;)
~~~

.....
Pesky managers
and headstrong boyfriends mix for
a drug addiction.
.....

Law pov

Eutass and I had been officially dating for almost four months now, and I have to admit that things were going a lot smoother than I initially thought they would. We were just so different, but we'd find ways to make it work.

Currently, I was finishing up my evening shift at Starbucks, ready to leave. It was our bi-weekly movie and takeout night. Last time, Kidd made us watch Mean Girls. Tonight, it was my pic and we watching Snow white. For some reason, we always picked movies we bother hated just to see how much he other complained.

Unfortunately, I was still at work, doing my best to smile a little more. That red-head said if it made me better tips, then I should do it. However, his words didn't stop me from being selective, I only smiled at the people who were just as shy and quiet as I was that way it couldn't be mistaken as flirting just politeness. The last thing I needed was for someone to get the wrong idea, and become a regular customer, think I was interested.

The only downside was Boa has been naging me ever since about why I chose to smile now after she'd been telling me to for months. "I mean seriously Law, I though you were fine living off your employee discount and ramen noodles."

"I am." I stated blatantly in such a manner to end the conversation as I started to sweep behind the counter, but, of course, I didn't have such luck.

Cabbage-ya jumped into our conversation just as he finished serving the last customer that was waiting. "Yeah Law, what's gotten you in such a good mood?"

"If you needed someone to just spread their legs you could have just asked." Boa teased with a perfect hair flip causing me to scoff. Even if was interested in girls, she would never let a guy, like me, take her home. She liked pretty, short boys who usually weren't interested in her at all or anything besides art. Boa Hancock was a hopeless romantic with a venomous hate for fuckboys, so it seemed ironic for her to always make dirty jokes. "I'm cute enough right?"

"I don't think Law even prefers girls. Who knew stoic Water D. Trafalgar Law just need to be dicked down this whole time."

"Nice one!" Boa squeaked before high-fiving Cavendish, and leaning into a obnoxious long and elaborate handshake that I refused to be apart of. Why did I have to on shift with the manager and goldilocks?

"Your really not one to talk when you come in with a limp every Sunday morning, Cabbage-ya, but I don't ask who was up your ass Saturday night, do I?"

"That's not true!" yelled the blonde as his curls bounced in outrage and his face reddened. "Why-why don't you ever pick on Hancock, huh?"

"Because I don't want to lose my job? Though that was pretty apparent."

"So it's not because you think I'm cute?"

"We just went over that fact that you guys think I'm gay."

"But are you gay?"