9

AN~ dedicated to @BlazinSalamander for the 50+ comments like it mad my day I read them all at 1 am hehehe
This chapter is a cringe feast.
~~~

.....
No kiss on New Year's,
Well you can drink away tears,
And forget mistakes.
.....

"It's almost mid-night!" Penguin laughed as the New York Ball Drop's timer hit five minutes. This was why I didn't go to parties. Just a bunch of people I went to highschool with that I didn't like at all. Penguin had a lot my friends than I did for obvious reason. It wasn't even mid-night, but cactus boy and his 'im not gay' boyfriend were sitting to close for comfort. Franky and Robin were the only couple here with proper hope training. "You should give your man a call."

              "He's not my man," I spent as i removed my arm from the back of the couch to make myself appear less approachable. "and he never will be."

              "That's because your won't let him."

              "Yeah, I have something called standards." I said gesturing to Killer talking to some kid I think used to play the piano until junior year.

              I was only met with an eye roll and an infamous finger as my friend turn to join whoever he felt like talking to. "No, it's called a pole up your ass."

My finger went back to scrolling through whatever people he recently posted on Instagram. "That's still better than blonde Tarzan's dick."

~~~

"Happy new year!" Everyone shouted as the locked lips with their lover. I groaned as Pengiun and his boy toy consumed each other's faces. Why did I even bother coming? Oh that's right, Penguin's parents were at my house at my dad's New Year's Eve party, so they let him throw his own. Under one condition, he cleaned up after and the cops didn't show up. Guess who he volunteered to help with that's first part?

Me. Not even his boyfriend who flew down the meet his parents. Unfair, if you ask me. If the guy wanted a good impression, he should clean up the mess.

I sighed, downing another glass of champagne. At this point I would do anything to make this situation less uncomfortable, so that glass became two then three then four...

~~~

         "You are not going home tonight, buddy." Penguin chuckled under his breathe as he helped me up the stairs. My body felt fine, but my mind was all over the place. We had just finished playing a game of spin the bottle which ended in a lot of exs kissing and uncomfortable makeouts.

People were so handsy now a days, god damn. You know what I do for some strong hands on me, absolutely nothing because I'm not easy. People have to earn this. Kidd has to earn this.

         "If Killer is a toy, would you, like, be the packaging because he's inside you." I asked deep in thought. If your thought about it right, it made a whole lot of sense. Damn, I'm funny.

          Penguin looked at me as we stopped half way up the staircase. "If you weren't clearly well last tipsy, then I'd punch you."

          "Your always trying to get me to loosen up. Happy now?" I laughed as we made it to the guest bedroom. Usually I spent the night in his room when I stayed over, but I guess Killer has that spot now. A frown etched it's way onto my face. "Is blonde boy your new bestfriend?"