Futa Eli x Female Reader

Requested by: TrivianKiryuin

  It was valentine's day today at school and I made my girlfriend her favorite candy. Chocolate but not just any kind of chocolate, I stayed up all night baking these until they were perfect. I did a lot of taste testing and I won't say how many times it took me until they came out right; just know that I have a lot to clean up when I get home. 

"Good morning (Y/n)"

I turned towards the voice seeing that it came from Nico with Nozomi with her. "Good morning Nico and Nozomi. You two look really happy today." I said smirking at them. 

"Well  I think Nicocchi is just looking forward to what I have planned for her tonight." Nozomi pulled Nico closer towards her. 

"Stop saying gross things to (Y/n) Nozomi. Anyways are those homemade chocolates for Eli?" Nico asks pointing to the bag of chocolates that I have in my hand.

"Yes! I stayed up all night baking these. I really hope she likes them." 

"I'm sure she will love them. Especially since you baked them yourself." Nozomi assured me.

"Yea sometimes you two love birds make me sick but today I'll make an exception for you two since it's valentines day" 

"Thanks Nozomi and uh Nico I guess. I'm going to go to class first. I'll see you two in class." 

Eli's Pov  

It's Valentine's day and I'm so can't wait until after school to spend it with (Y/n). I've been so busy with dance practice and student council work that we hardly got time for each other. Today is different though. Dance practice was cancelled for today and I've been working really hard these last couple of days so I wouldn't have a lot of work to do today. Eli was walking towards her class. She knew (Y/n) would be there waiting for her just like they planned. Mostly to avoid the students who are Eli's fangirls. They're not too happy about Eli and (Y/n) dating but they do their best to ignore the mean comments, mostly towards (Y/n). Eli finally arrived at her class, she took a peak from the side of the door, searching for her beautiful girlfriend and there she is, at her desk with a beautiful smile on her face that Eli loves so much. But before she could sneak up on her unsuspecting girlfriend, she felt a tug on her shirt. 

"Ummm.. excuses me Eli senpai"

Eli turned around to face the kouhai, who is interrupting her alone time with (Y/n). 

"Yes may I help you?" Eli said. Trying to sound as nice as possible even though she was slightly annoyed. 

"I really like you and I made these for you. Please go out with me!" The girl confessed pushing the box of chocolate in towards Eli's face.  

"Uh thank you but I can't accept this. I'm already dating someone." Eli said pushing the candy away.

"But..but you can do so much better than her. Everyone thinks that too!" The girl yelled. 

Eli was becoming furious. She didn't understand why everyone (except for her friends) didn't like (Y/n). Maybe it was the fact that Eli was dating. Her fan base were crazy. If they couldn't have her then no one could. She wanted to scream at the girl but she had an reputation to uphold as the student council president. So instead she decided to handle the situation in a more calmer manner. 

"Please refrain from saying unkind things about others. Thank you for thinking about me but I can not accept your confession. Have a nice day." 

The girl sighed sadly before apologizing and walking off. Finally Eli could be with (Y/n) now, hopefully without anymore distractions. Eli peaked in the classroom again to find that it was empty. "That's strange (Y//n) was just her a while ago." Eli thought to herself. What she didn't know was that you heard everything and was so upset you decided to skip school and go home instead.