Futa Maki X Nozomi

Requested by: Tajshenay

 "Fuck this stupid zipper won't go up."Maki along with the other members of muse were getting ready for their performance.  Maki was having a hard time pulling the zipper up on her dress. "Ugh what's wrong this with this damn zipper."

"30 minutes and then you're on ladies" A voice was heard from outside the girls dressing room. 

"Okay thank you. We will be ready by that time" Another voice can be heard most likely Umi responding to the stage manager.

Maki has been fighting with her dress zipper for ten minutes now. She was starting to grow frustrated and thinking of just ripping it off and putting on something more comfortable and easy; But she knew Kotori worked hard on their outfits and she wasn't going to let her friend hard work go to waste. 

"Fuck!" Maki groaned in frustration as she tried for the fifteenth time to pull the zipper up.

"Oh my is everything alright Maki?" Maki looked up facing the purplenette-haired fortuneteller also known as her girlfriend. "You look like you're having a hard time. Anything I can do to help?" Nozomi walked in the fitting room (or whatever you call it) pulling the curtain so she and Maki were hidden from the view of the others in the room. 

"It's this damn zipper. I think it's broken." Maki leaned back against the wall sighing in frustration. Today just hasn't been her day. First she woke up late, was late for practice which resulted in getting an earful on the importance of being on time from Umi, and she caught a glimpse of Nozomi undressing which made her dick hard. No matter how many times she has seen Nozomi's naked body it never fails to turn her on. Which leaves us with an stuck zipper and an horny Maki staring at the cause of her hard on. 

"Well you're not going to get it zipped up cursing at it." Nozomi grinned. She knows her girlfriend gets frustrated very easily and whenever she does that it makes the situation a lot more worse than it's suppose to be. But it didn't bother Nozomi. She loved everything about her girlfriend. "It's going to be okay Maki. I'll help you." Nozomi moved closer to Maki, grabbing onto the zipper on the side of the dress and pulling it all the way up. "See that wasn't so bad no was it." 

"I almost had it." Maki pouted. "How did you know I needed help anyways?" Maki glanced up at Nozomi. She has been trying to avoid looking at her. She didn't want to go on stage with a tent in her dress for all of her fans to see. "They would think I'm some pervert. Just imagine the names they will come up for me. Maki the perverted Idol."Maki thought to herself. Shetook a deep breath trying to ease her mind. "Don't think of Nozomi. Think of something gross. Like the time you walked in on Nico and Eli going at it on the rooftop." Maki shivered at that memory. Seeing Nico getting pounded by Eli while they were lying on top of her shirt that she left behind left a horrible memory in her mind. "Thank god I burned that shirt."

"Maki!!" Nozomi yelled at Maki. 

"Ah huh what's up Nozomi?"

"You were spaced out. Is everything okay? Do you need help with something else?" Nozomi asked slightly concerned. 

"No t-thanks Nozomi. I'll be out soon. Give me ten minutes." Maki thought she could just rub one out before it was time to go on stage. "I'm fine I'm sorry for worrying you. Thanks for the help with my dress. Also..... you look really beautiful." 

Nozomi blushed at Maki's comment. "Are you sure you don't want me to help you with that also?" Nozomi pointed at the tent in Maki's dress. 

"Wh-what n-no! I'll be fine it'll go down soon." Maki blushed turning her back towards Nozomi out of embarrassment.