Futa Mom x Male Reader

Requested by Kenny

   "Damn I'm late I hope mom won't be mad at me." It's been two months since I found out about mom secret and we decided to take things to a different level. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about her. 9 hours of school thinking about her is driving me crazy. Especially with what she's been doing to me lately. "NNHG! I'm almost there. Just one more block. I can't take this anymore." After running as if my life depended on it I finally made it home. Quickly getting my key out, unlocking the door and turning the knob. "I'm home" I quickly took off my shoes running towards the kitchen. "You're late (Y/N)" 

 Standing in the kitchen was my mom wearing a tight thin strap tank top and panties with a apron covering the front. I can already see her bulge through the apron. "Why were you late (Y/N)?" 

    I looked away from her lowering my head to the ground looking at my feet. "I had cleaning duties after school?" "Look at me when I'm talking to you." I looked up at her face, looking into her eyes seeing that is was full of lust. That alone made me harden even more. "Did you keep it in like I told you too." "Y-yes mom. I-It has been driving me crazy all day." 

"Mmm you're such a good boy but you were still late so you deserve to get punished. Clothes off now and bend over the table." I didn't even hesitate. This thing has been teasing me all day. I stripped off my uniform pulling my pants down along with my boxers in one pull. I bent over the table giving her a good view of my ass. "I see you still have it in there. Good boy (Y/N)." 

  I heard movement behind me. I looked over my shoulder seeing her stripping off her clothes. Her large D cup breast bounced when she removed her tank top making me gulp at the sight. She slowly pulled down her panties swaying her hips in a seductive way as she pulled them down. He cock was already stiff and dripping with precum. I wanted to lick it all off but I knew better not to move. "You see how hard you made me. I've been waiting for you all day."  She walked behind me picking up my belt from my pants along the way. "Turn around and hold out you hands together" I watched as she wrapped the belt around my wrists pulling it tight. I winced at the pain but it didn't bother me too much. 

  She pushed on my shoulders, pushing me down to face her thick shaft.My dick twitched uncontrollably, beads of precum already leaking from the tip. I wanted her to pound me right now and she knew it. I could see the smirk on her face but that only made me more excited for later. "Open your mouth" She said pushing my head closer to her cock. The same of it was strong making me even more aroused. I wrapped my mouth around her head sucking on it earning gasps and moans.                                                                                                                                                   The sounds of her gasps making me more excited. "Damn (Y/N) your mouth is so warm." I enjoyed servicing her and making her moan uncontrollably. Looking up at her face seeing her vulnerable was so cute. I love when she dominates me but when she's vulnerable and moaning uncontrollably it drives me crazy. I pushed my mouth lower onto her thick cock until the tip was touching the back of my throat. I felt her dick twitch. "Mmmmm your mouth pussy feels the best."  She placed her hands on either side of my head. 

      Smashing her length deeper and deeper into my mouth, enjoying the soft smooth insides, wet and runny with thick saliva. "God it feels so good."  I was now vigorously pumping my head up and down, slobbering over her meat. "(Y/N)" mom gasped still pumping vigorously in my mouth. "Fuck" She quickly pulled her cock out of my mouth making me whimper. "I want to come somewhere else. Get up and turn around." I quickly got up turning around placing my tied hands on top of the table and bending over. "Your stiff. Did the dildo I put in you ass make you like this or was it thinking about me?"                         

   "I was thinking of you mom." I said as she slowly pulled the dildo out of my asshole making me let out a low groan. "That's my good boy. I think you're ready for me now." She lined her cock up to my hole. I bit into my hand, moaning a little as she gently traced her thick cock along the ring of my sensitive muscle. She slowly slid her cock into my hole. "You had a dildo inside you all day but your ass is still so damn tight. It feels so fucking good."    

     "Oh.. Oh god mom.. Yes.. Yes.."I moaned as she slid herself deeper into me. Her shaft was long and thick hitting every sensitive spot inside me. The feeling I felt as my asshole stretched to try and accommodate it was nothing short of orgasmic. It felt like my body was burning feeling my mom shaft twitch inside me. "(Y/N).. Fuck" She moaned out after finally stuffing her full length against my prostate. Fuck this felt so amazing. I've been craving this all day. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she leaned forward onto my back grabbing a hold of my cock. 

  She began moving her hips slowly while at the same time stroking my cock. "Fuuccckkk" I moaned out.  Mom's thrusts were slow at the start but she soon started to speed up her thrusts slamming her hips into my ass pushing the table forward a little from each thrust. This feeling was addictive. Having my mom pound my asshole senseless, making my mind turn to mush was the best feeling. "Harder!! Har-!! NGGH!! Please mommy!! Pound me senseless until I can't walk anymore!" I could feel every inch of my mom's cock rubbing against my slick, sensitive insides, amplified by how tight I was. Her hand gripped tighter on my hips while her other hand stroked my cock faster.                                                                                                                                                                                 "Yes!! (Y/N)!!" She cried, ecstatic as she held me tighter. The feeling of my mom overwhelming me, ravaging me and fucking me was just so wonderful. "(Y/N)" She gasped. I could feel her orgasm approaching soon from the twitching of her shaft and feeling it getting thicker. "Please... please come inside me mom!" She pulled my head back bringing me into a passionate kiss while still pounding into me and stroking my shaft faster. "Fuck (Y/N) I'm gonna cum" "Me too mom" With one final thrust I felt her cum, her cock spilling her seed inside my ass. Her cream was hot and thick, it burnt my insides as it filled me up, making me groan softly. The feeling of her seed spilling inside triggered my orgasm, spilling on the floor some landing on my uniform. She laid against me panting slowly coming down from her high. After we both calmed down from our orgasms she slowly pulled out with a pop sound as her seed spilled out of me and onto the kitchen floor. She pulled me up turning me around to face her pulling me into another passionate kiss. "I love you so much (Y/N)." She said giving me light butterfly kisses. "I love you too mom."

I looked down at the floor looking at the mess that we made. She cupped my chin giving me another kiss. "Let's take a bath first we'll clean this up later." "Okay mom" I nuzzled in her chest smiling.

 Hello everyone hope you liked that it was kind of hard for me to write but here it is. This book will be all oneshots so just inbox me on what you want me to write about. Updates will be mainly slow because I want to finish my other book first but I will try to do my best. I hope you enjoy!!