A smirk is plastered on Ethan's face and I slap him playfully. "Come on then Dolan" I say before grabbing him as we lay on the floor.

"Who's on the bottom?" Brandon says and we all laugh. Cindy gets the shot for me, Lauren passes Ethan a lime and I take my sweater off, revealing my black bra.

Ethan pretends to kiss my cheek but instead he whispers in my ear "you look so hot right now" making me want to bounce on him right there at that moment.

He gets up and hovers over me. He gets some salt and trails it down my belly from my bra to my belly button.

"Stop procrastinating and just do it" Lauren basically demands. "Okay okay" Ethan says then placing the lime in his mouth and passing me the shot.

I put the liquid in my mouth and then I soon feel a tingly feeling on my stomach. His tongue glides up my skin making me want to moan.

He licks up the salt and then teasingly places kisses all over my breast area. His mouth comes into contact with mine and that's when I swallow the strong liquid. I bite his lip and then he gets off me.

A few drinks and shots later almost everyone was tipsy. I wasn't that bad since I know how to handle my drinking, along with Ethan.

But everyone else doesn't have a clue on when to stop. "Okay my go, I'll go with truth" Grayson says and I take my lips away from my beer bottle.

"If you had to have a threesome with people in this room, who would you chose?" I ask wiggling my brows at him. He looks kind of taken back until a smirk appears on his face.

"Well obviously Lay, and then" he starts and looks around the room until his eyes meet Lauren's. "Probably Lauren" he says and Layla basically chokes on her drink.

"Dude that's my bestfriend" she says shoving him away playfully. "Yeah, your bisexual bestfriend" he says and give fives Lauren's hand.

"You know we're gay for each other babe" Lauren jokes at Layla and she rolls her eyes and we all laugh.

"Okay I'm bored, I haven't done anything someone give me a dare" Cindy says, slurring her words since I knew she was tipsy from the shots she took.

"I've got something" Brandon says and I look at him curious. "Cindy, make out with one girl, like have a lesbian moment with them" he says and I instantly roll my eyes.

I knew she was gonna pick me, she's only knows Layla and Lauren for three hours. I didn't care though, we've got drunk before and done it before.

"Madi baby" she says flirtatious but jokingly. I look at Ethan and see his face look like someone just hit him with bad news. He's so jealous.

"Come here sexy" I say and I lean over now basically hovering over my best friend. We made out and all I could here was faint music and our friends hollering at us to go on.

My hands go to her cheeks then trailing down to her boobs slightly squeezing them making her smile into the kiss. She's obviously enjoying this more than me.

I feel her hands trail down my body and gives a squeeze to my bum making me whelp and she giggles into the makeout.

Cindy sticks her tongue in my mouth, making me feel awkward but turned on at the same time. "Five, four, three, two..." I hear Brandon and Grayson chant behind us.

When they reach "one" we pull away and she bites my lip making me feel jittery but a bit uncomfortable.

"That was hot" Lauren says making us all laugh. Everyone was laughing and talking about random shit except Ethan.

I scoot my butt over closer to him and he ignores my presence and takes another sip from his drink. "Hey, wipe that frown off your face" he ignored me again. I just rolled my eyes.

Ethan's POV:
"Someone's moody tonight" Madison says looking at me. She noticed that I was jealous because of what just happened.

She takes the red cup out of my hand and intertwines our fingers together. While her other hand turned my face towards her beautiful one.

"Hey, I'm all yours" she says before leaning in and connecting our lips and I couldn't help but kiss back now holding her lower back.

She pulls away as smiles, knowing she won. I crack a smile and she whispers "I can't believe you got jealous of my bestfriend" she giggles towards the end.

"I don't care, no matter how hot it was witnessing it, you're mine, only mine, and that's no lie" I say and her cheeks go a slight shade of pink.

You're so annoying" she says pecking me once more. "You love me though" I reply and she nods.

"Okay love birds, the next round of shots are coming up" Lauren shouts over the music. We roll our eyes and finish the long ass night.

---
I just realised this book now has 2K reads, tysm guys💫ly