Chapter 22

It's been a day since we released the vengeful fairies. I sit in our apartment, wishing that we didn't release them. If we didn't let them go, then none of this would've happened. "Girls, we need to be strong," Bloom states.

I nod lightly. "Alrighty then," I say, forcing a small smile. "Let's get ready and head over to the fruity music bar!" Stella's eyes light up, as she quickly gets to her feet and starts to jump around. I guess she's excited to see Brandon.

I slowly get to my feet, before snapping my fingers and changing into my normal outfit. I run a hand through my hair, as a warm smile forms on my lips.

The other girls quickly get dressed, before we head straight to the fruity music bar

The other girls quickly get dressed, before we head straight to the fruity music bar. As soon as we get there, Roxy hurries towards us, with a bright smile on her face. "Hello, Winx!" She states. "I heard that you girls are about to perform in a few minutes!" 

I nod in her direction, as we head onto the stage. We set up our instruments, before preparing to perform. I look at the microphone before me, feeling strangely nervous. I look at the incoming crowd, as a powerful energy forms in the distance. I meet Rena's gaze, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.

"Aqua, what's wrong?" Bloom questions. I ignore her and narrow my eyes at the door, as a warrior fairy stands at the entrance of the fruity music bar. A pink pollen comes from her body, putting the humans around us to sleep. "Winx, we have to transform!" I state.

"Winx: Believix!"

"Hello," she says, eyeing us carefully. "My name is Diana, and I'm the warrior fairy of nature." I look at Flora through the corners of my eyes, as she purses her lips in concentration. If anything, Flora could take her.

"Diana, huh?" I say, as she turns to stare at me. "You should know better than to come to us." I glance at the Winx, as they nod in my direction. She rolls her eyes in annoyance, before glaring at us for a moment.

"Oh, really?" She asks, with a casual smirk. I glance around, as Flora nods lightly. I then look at Rena, as a confident smile forms on her face. Aqua, I have been working on this spell, Rena says telepathically.

What is it? I ask, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "Girls, I need you to trust me," Rena states abruptly, raising her hands into the air. "Add your energy into my own. Center of the wind!" Diana's eyes flash dangerously, as she steps away from us.

"Furious stream!" I state, as an enormous beam of water charges forward. I nod in Bloom's direction, as a look of determination forms on her face. "Fiery abyss!" She yells, as an orb of fire races ahead.

"Nature's pollen," Flora says, before blowing the spell forward. Diana raises her eyebrows in astonishment. "Sound of melody!" Musa proclaims, as a beam joins the other attacks.

"Techno blast!" Tecna declares. A green beam comes from her hand, joining alongside the other spells. I look at Stella's direction, as she flies into the sky. "Light of Solaria!" She proclaims, sending an orb alongside the other attacks.

"Go!" Rena says, lowering her hands and holding them towards Diana. Diana gasps in surprise, before dodging the first attack. "All of that work for nothing," she says, before putting her hands on her hips.

A second later, the same attack hits her from behind. Diana jerks her head around, as another attack hits her in the left side. Her eyes flash dangerously, as she nervously glances around. The final attack hits her from behind, as she groans in annoyance.

A second later, she's gone. I frown, knowing that we have to go after her. We hurry back to our apartment, before calling Ms. Faragonda. She answers within seconds, before Bloom explains everything about the warriors fairies and Diana.

"You must go beyond Believix," the headmistress states, as I stare at her in amazement. "There's something called the fates of destiny, and you need to use them." I nod lightly, knowing that the fates of destiny would be extremely useful.