Chapter 5

We appear in Gardenia almost instantly. I look around, instantly recognizing this as the place where Stella and I first met Bloom. "Bloom! Stella!" I call, as they turn to stare at me.

"This place looks familiar," Stella notes, as I look at Bloom and nod lightly. I smile, remembering everything that happened here. "We have an important mission to do," Bloom says, before eyeing me carefully.

"Girls, I have to go..." I murmur, before handing my bags to Rena. She nods, before looking at me for a moment. As I walk onto the streets, a bunch of people give me weird looks and stare at my outfit. I glance around, searching for the last earth fairy.

"What are you wearing?" A voice comes from behind. I turn around, being face to face with Mitzi. A smirk forms on her face, as I meet her gaze. "I'm wearing clothes, stupid," I retort.

"That style looks ridiculous," she states. I roll my eyes in annoyance, recalling getting it in Magicix. Of course it would be weird to a loser like her. "I don't have time to waste on you," I say coldly, before walking away.

Although she was extremely annoying, I knew I had to find my car and then pick out a new outfit. I heave a sigh, wishing that I went with the Winx a few weeks ago when they got their new outfits. After a little while, I find my car, before returning it to normal size.

I get into the driver seat, before putting the keys in. I search for my extra money, before finding some. I nod happily, before heading straight to the mall. Everyone stares at my car in pure amazement. Although I've had it for a few years, it's still advanced to them.

I get out of the car, before grabbing my money and hurrying into a store. The clerk looks at me, before arching a brow. "Hello, how many I help you?" She asks, as I nod lightly.

"Please help me find a cute outfit," I say, as she searches all around. After a few minutes, she returns with an outfit. I take it, before heading into the changing room. I quickly change into the new outfit, before staring at myself in the mirror in astonishment.

My eyes widen in amazement, as I nod lightly

My eyes widen in amazement, as I nod lightly. I open the door, before showing the clerk. "You look better than anyone whose tried that on," she admits, with wide eyes. "It's on the house." I smile, before thanking her.

I head back into the changing room, before looking at the outfit one more time. I heave a sigh, before changing back into my normal clothes.

I walk out of the changing room, holding the outfit in my hands

I walk out of the changing room, holding the outfit in my hands. She puts it in a bag, having a bright smile on her face. As I walk out of the store, excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. I put the clothes in the passenger seat, before starting to drive towards Bloom's house.