Chapter 3

I look at the students, as some of them munch on bowls of popcorn. The others stare at us in awe, wondering what would happen next. "Are you sure that you want to go first, Aisha?" I ask, as she nods lightly.

"Aisha: Enchantix!"

I carefully watch her, as she quickly glides through the course with ease. She creates a surfboard out of her Morphix powers. I chuckle to myself, knowing that she loves surfing. As she makes it through the course, a smile forms on her face.

"Okay, it's my turn! Aqua: Enchantix!"

I look over my shoulder at Aisha. "Try and beat me," she challenges, as I shoot a smirk in her direction. I hurry through the course, being surprised at how it easy it was. I didn't even stop at the next part; instead, I zoom past it and soon realize that I'm standing next to Aisha and Bloom.

"Wow! That was really fast!" Aisha says in astonishment. "Tecna, who went faster?" Tecna checks her timer, before smiling in her direction. Aisha looks at me, as a frown forms on her face.

"Aqua won," Tecna states, as Bloom starts to go through the course. Bloom dives over the bars, doing a nice move. She makes it through, before looking at us. The students start to cheer, as I nod in Bloom's direction.

"Thank you for coming!" I proclaim, staring at the students. "Class dismissed!" Bloom looks at me, as the girls start to hurry back to their dorms. It was about five minutes after the class ended, but I didn't care too much. I release my transformation, as a smile forms on my face.

I head back to my room, before unpacking my stuff

I head back to my room, before unpacking my stuff. I unpack my room, enjoying the under-the-sea theme. Of course, I'd love that sort of stuff. "Aqua, do you want to take a walk?" A voice asks from behind the door.

"Sure!" I call, before opening the door and being face to face with Flora. I follow her outside, as a genuine smile forms on her face. "You know, I cannot wait to teach at this school," she admits, with a bright smile on her face.