Chapter 19

We appear at the train station, as Roxy releases my hand. She purses her lips, having a nervous expression on her face. "Thanks for healing Artu," she says, as I nod in her direction. Rena's eyes widen, as realization forms on her face.

"We need to eliminate the wizards of the black circle," she says. I look at Bloom, as she nods in agreement. The other girls scurry away, leaving Bloom and I with Roxy and Artu.

I sit on a bench, thinking about Jax. Why? It really doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure that I miss him. "Aqua, are you okay?" A voice comes, as Bloom stands there.

I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah. Sure." 

"Listen. I know that you're upset about your argument with Jax, but that doesn't mean you should be blocking us out," Bloon says, as my eyes widen in surprise. "Our mission is protecting Roxy."

I purse my lips, before looking at the said girl. She plays with Artu, as happiness forms on her face. A gasp escapes my lips, as Sky is thrown into over a thrown. "Sky!" Bloom shrieks, hurrying towards him. She picks him up and holds him close to her chest.

"Roxy, come here," I say sharply, as she nods and rushes over to me. "Bloom, you can handle this." Bloom nervously looks at me for a moment, before furrowing her eyebrows. If anything, I need to protect Roxy.

"Fire arrow!" Bloom shouts, before firing an orb at Ogron. It hits him in the back, before knocking him to the ground. "I'll copy that," he says in amusement. "Here's your fire arrow."

He creates his own fire arrow, before sending it at her. Ogron fires another one at her. She quickly flies towards us, avoiding the fire arrows. Relief washes over her face, before he sends some dark fire at her and knocks her out.

"Bloom!" Roxy calls, as I glare at Ogron. If anything, I need to indirectly attack him. Perhaps, that'll work. "Magic orb..." I murmur, as it appears in my hand. "Knock him out."

A blinding light charges at him, as he starts to falter and backs away from me. I nod, before adding the energy of the white circle into it. "Aqua, can I help?" Roxy questions. I nod in response, before taking her hands and using her energy as well.

In the end, Ogron was launched back. He struggles to get to his feet, as the other wizards of the black circle appear, seemingly weakened. Bloom gets to her feet and uses her Believix magic to stop the people from panicking, before she glares at the wizards of the black circle. "Fire arrow!" She states, sending it at them.

A smile forms on my lips, as they quickly disappear into thin air. All of the humans cheer, as I realize that they're starting to believe in magic. I smile softly, knowing that we're doing extremely well on this mission.

That night, we hang out at the fruity music bar. I look at Musa, whose singing on the stage. She's amazing! She's a great singer, and I would love for her to teach me sometime. I heave a sigh, knowing that there's some dangerous adventures awaiting us.