Chapter 4

I hope you like the story so far! Please Comment!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Wow, I've been calling myself that a lot lately.

I turned around and saw the whole football team in identical towels like what Daniel had on before. There was no way I was going back to this school.

I heard some whistles and I could feel the heat on my cheeks rise as the whole football team checked me out.

My eyes scanned the room and saw Cameron. Oh, boy. Was he checking me out?

I finally met Daniel with my eyes and gave him a this-is-all-your-fault look.

"Who is that," one of the jacked up players said.

"I don't care she's hot."

"What's your name sweetheart?"

I was opening my mouth but nothing came out. It was like I was completely frozen and it was freaking me out.

"Alright, boys show over," Daniel said.

Mackenzie why are you still there?! Run, while you still have a chance! I should've just followed my instincts on that one because what was going to happen next was not my favorite.

"Why is she your girlfriend?"

"Daniel get her out of here." Did Cameron just say that? I still can't get over that adorable British accent.

Ignoring Cameron Daniel said, "Yes, yes she is." He was smirking again. I wanted to slap him right there.

"I am not ANYONE'S girlfriend Daniel!"

He gave me a just-work-with-me look. I glared at him; no way was he going to live the next day.

I ran out of the boy's locker room. God, I was an idiot. I called Charlie.

"Mackenzie, why are you calling me yo-"

"I don't care Charlie; I want to go home, please."

He probably heard the desperation in my voice because, he agreed and said he would be at the school in 5 minutes.

I heard the door open from the boy's locker room. I didn't stay to see who it was, I ran out of the school.

I had enough drama for today.

~~

The whole ride home was silent. Neither one of us spoke.

That's what I like about Charlie he knows when to not answer questions.

We arrived home and just like the paparazzi I was bombarded with questions from Gina; she's worst than the paparazzi.

"I don't feel like talking about Gina," I said with a sigh.

What would I say to her? "Yeah, I met Daniel's gorgeous twin who is currently going out with Beverly and I asked him if he had a girlfriend. I also walked into the boys locker room where a bunch of football players in it taking showers. Oh, and Daniel told me that I was his girlfriend. Yeah, I love that school!"

Sense the sarcasm. But, I actually didn't say that. Instead I said, "Gina, I can't answer your questions right now. I'm really not in the mood."

I didn't mean to say it meanly; I just couldn't stand her questions.

"I'm sorry honey but, you need to go to a school it's not healthy for you to get home schooled all the time."

"I was perfectly fine before!"

I started walking up the spiral staircase leading to the second floor. I needed to be in my room; away from the world.

Gina sighed. "You have an interview in 3 hours on the Exclusive with Daniel."

I froze.

Screw the rope it was time to get out the chainsaw.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I rushed this so sorry if their were any mistakes which probably were and if it was short. And enjoy<3 COMMENT!