Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2!! Hope it's good!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

My jaw dropped. Is this suppose to be a prank? Was I on an episode of Punked right now? I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

"They're two of you?!" Was all I could manage.

The cute NOT Daniel one started to chuckle a bit. They had the same chuckle!! God help me.

"No. That's my twin brother Cameron. I, on the other hand is the one and only handsome Daniel." Daniel smirked at me while Cameron gave me a warm smile. I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, how gorgeous they were.

"Well I'm going to class. Bye bro. Bye sexy Kenzie." He was smirking again. I swear that's the only face I've seen on him. And "sexy Kenzie"? What the hell?! I was going to need a chainsaw and rope for Daniel later.

"Are you okay? Miss?" I probably scared Cameron with my evil plotting face.

He called me Miss again! Oh my God, he is such a gentlemen. How was he related to Daniel? It was impossible they shared the same gene pool.

"Yeah, perfectly. Look, I'm really sorry about before," I said to Cameron. I could feel my cheeks turn red and I was wishing I could somehow teleport out of there.

"Nah, It's fine. Everyone mistakes me for being Daniel all the time," he said smiling.

All I could give was a smile back. God! He was so hot and his personality was amazingly nice.

"Please tell me you're single." Oh my God. Did I just say that out loud? Instantly my cheeks began to turn

red. No, I think my whole face turned red! Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

Next time, I'm bringing a whole lot of duck tape in my purse.

Just right on cue a girl with long dark black hair and green eyes twined her fingers with Cameron.

Awkward.

"Hey Baby," she said to Cameron kissing him on the cheek.

I knew exactly who this chick was.

Meet Beverly Dale, the bitchest most self-absorbed, self-centered person I have EVER met in my entire life. She was a guest star in the TV show me and Daniel were on: Family Affairs. She was playing my "cousin" and I could tell you right now that I would never be related to that twit.

I only stared at them. I was in shock.

How can Cameron, this nice person, date a troll like Beverly?

"Oh hey....girl," Beverly said with a bored expression on her face then turned back to Cameron.

Oh hey?! Girl!? I HAVE A FREAKING NAME! WE DID A EPISODE TOGETHER!

I needed two chainsaws now and more rope.

"Bev this is Kenzie?"

"Mackenzie. Mackenzie Hemmington." I smiled tightly. "Uh, I have to get going to my class. First Day and I don't want to leave a bad impression." I laughed slightly trying to hide my embarrassment.

I walked away from them as fast as I could.

As soon as I was out of their sight I sighed and relaxed my shoulders. I hated her and I hated myself. Hated myself for asking him if he had a girlfriend and hated Beverly for stealing him.

I never met anyone like Cameron. So calm and not arrogant.

I know I just met him but, he was...something. I never met a humble guy before and did I mention,

gentlemen like?

However, like I said, I just met him. He might look sweet on the outside but he could be just like his twin on the inside.

I hated that. When guys can fool you into thinking they're something they're not. I always been fooled. I've never had a "proper" relationship before and I wanted one, badly.

No. I wanted to be normal. But, I chose this life, I had an option. This was way better than that other

option..right?

The bell rang a few minutes before but I wasn't ready to face my class.

I checked my phone 1:57. School was almost over there was no point in going to class now.

I had a text from Gina: "New script at home. How was the school?"

I locked my phone screen and put it back in my bag. I was still mad at Gina for just practically shipping me to

this school.

I walked to the nearest bathroom not paying attention to the signs. I just needed to be alone.

I froze. Oh shit.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Muahahah! I just love putting cliff hangers. Lol. Sorry. Anyways..what do you think so far?! I hope this was longer than Chapter 1.

I'm TRYING to give you guys a chapter everyday. But, as you've noticed they might be a little small!

Why did Mackenzie freeze? Did she see anything? Heard something, maybe? And, what was up with Cameron and Bev?