Chapter 3

Chapter 3!! Here we go...

:D

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

"Kenzie!?"

I covered my face immediately with my hands. I felt myself turn red...again.

I should honestly be a tomato.

Daniel was there with only a white towel with the initials MHS on the top right corner. I could tell by the steam that he just took a shower.

Wow. This school MUST be loaded for it to have showers in a bathroom.

"Im sorry! I thought this was the girls bathroom. I'm not looking!," I said a little too quickly. This was almost as embarrassing as when I asked Cameron if he had a girlfriend.

Ugh. I shook that memory out from my head.

I heard Daniel laugh. He was definitely enjoying it and I hated him for that.

"You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and I saw Daniel smiling and in jeans and no shirt. I was probably staring at him for a

long time cause he said, "I know you like what you see," he said with a wink.

Ugh, he's disgusting. No, actually I was. What was I doing here! Run, Mackenzie! Run! Before your eyes pop out of your eye sockets!

I turned around too quickly that I felt a wave of nausea hit me. I grabbed my head, wobbling my way to the door. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my waist steadying me.

Daniel.

"I didn't know I was THAT hot."

I knew he was smiling. I couldn't take him anymore I stood up and I pushed his hands so they weren't around my waist anymore. I made a sound of disgust and was about to open the door.

"Hey just wait a minute."

From the corner of my eye I could see that he was no longer smiling he looked a bit worried. Daniel, worried? Now, that was something strange. But, I liked it. It was a little break from his arrogant smirks.

"Put on a shirt and maybe I will," I said looking straight at his 6 pack now. Why did he have to be so gorgeous? He laughed but took a white tank and put it on.

When he was done putting on the tank I said, "You go here?"

"Yeah, since sophmore year."

"Oh? Since, when did you have a twin?"

"Since I was born? You really didn't know?"

"No. You never told me. Well, you never tell me anything."

"That's not true."

He was frowning a bit. Wow. I got to see 2 faces other than smirking from him. Was he drunk? Possibly high?

"Oh come on." I said refusing to meet his eyes. They seemed a bit sad. I looked up to where he was a second ago.

Now, he was close. Too close, that our faces where inches apart..again. I was afraid he was going to kiss me. I tried to pull away but, I couldn't he held me at his gaze.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know," he said in a low whisper.

I had the sudden urge to kiss him. I didn't know what was happening.

Should I kiss him? Should I slap him? Should I let him get closer?

He looked at me with those bright blue eyes full of passion. Passion? Why would he be filled with passion? It looked so cute.

A door swung open from the other side of the bathroom and a bunch of muscular guys started walking in.

Football players.

I cussed. Daniel grabbed my hand and led me to an area full of lockers and we ducked down.

"What ar-." He put a finger to my lips and when I had shutup he dragged his finger down to my jaw line.

"Haha, Tim's got a small dick!"

I heard all the football players start laughing and hitting eachother.

Boys could be so immature sometimes.

"Stay," Daniel mouthed.

Why did he just told me to stay? I am not a dog! Did he want to see Tim's dick? Boys..

"No don't leave me!," I hissed.

"Not a chance." he winked.

I blushed at his response. It was probably nothing but, I couldn't help but feel something because of what he said.

I rolled my eyes, hoping he didn't notice me blush.

He walked out from the lockers we were ducking behind. I peaked to see what he was trying to do.

"Hey Dan!"

"Dan?"

"Dan!"

"Daniel!"

"Hey man."

Daniel was popular, go figure.

I heard all of the football players talking to him and messing up his hair.

"Coach, really got pissed when you left early to shower. He started to call us out and man, everyone had to shutup. He looked like a pissed off goblin."

Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, well it's not my fault, I gotta do a TV show," I heard him say.

It instantly hit me. I was at the boys locker room. Why the hell was I the stupidest person in the world!?

They started talking about something else and laughing. It was my chance to escape. Maybe they wouldn't notice I was ever here.

I quickly made a run for it but halfway through...

"Hey! Who's that girl!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know this one was really short.. But, I was really busy with travel and all. Hope you liked this chapter!!

What was going on with Daniel and Mackenzie?

Why did he just leave her like that?

Comment! :D