Chapter 1

My first attempt at writing my story at wattpad! Hope you like it! Leave a comment?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Every girl wants their own perfect guy; preferably handsome and, if possible, a six pack (or more). Well, I have been practically living with guys like that all my life. I'm Mackenzie an actress and still 16. My life wasn't all fashion clothes and partying all night. I actually had to work my ass off to get to the top. Yup, who knew? Besides all the lines I have to memorize to the early mornings; I had a pretty exciting life. Until, two guys just practically waltz into my life. Sometimes, I wish I was a guy; so I could see how their brains actually worked and how they had to make things so complicated!

My story happened in LA where I was shooting a TV show with my annoying co-worker Daniel Hansen, the guy all the girls wanted.

My head was aching and I had already taken two Tylenols that morning. So I was relieved when our director, (Andy) said,"Alright guys, take five. I have to check on something." We just finished working on the scene where my character, Jenny, and Daniel's character, Luke, had their first kiss after their first date.

Meet Daniel Hansen, aka the guy every teen girl across the nation is in love with, aka the jackass I have to put up with.

"Wow, that was terrible," Daniel said. I looked up to see a smirking Daniel. I always hated that smirk.

It was the first time in 2 weeks we've seen each other ever since the season break we had that summer. His brown hair grew 2 inches longer so it was almost cover his eyes, his new tan made his bright blue eyes pop out more and he was more muscular this time.

"Oh shutup," I replied. He stepped closer to be so that our faces were only inches apart. "Make me," he said while he grinned. He was so gorgeous but, I couldn't let him see that I was thinking that. He would make fun of me for the whole season.

The headache was coming back and I needed water. I looked annoyed and turned around and walked away from him and the set behind me. I heard him laugh and I knew that he won. But, I would get revenge later, what I needed was another Tylenol.

I was about to drink a bottle of water until my cell rang. Great, another distraction! Did people really want me to die from this headache? I looked at the caller ID, it was Gina my agent.

"Good news Cupcake, your going to a school," she exclaimed.

"Please, no more public schools I'll just get--,"

"This one is a different one! You're going to love it Kenz! I got Charlie to drive you there after the set! Bye cupcake!"

Ugh. I hate school, and I haven't really had a chance to go to an actual school! I was making my way over to the set as soon as Andy said it was time to get rolling. Then I saw typical Daniel making out with an extra. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore them. I really hate him.

~~

I walked out of the studio after all the filming was done and boy, was I exhausted. My headache went away so I was back to my cheerful self. I walked into the Range Rover and saw Charlie. Charlie has been my family's driver since I was born! He's basically family to me.

"Hey Charles!"

"Hello Kenz, ready for the school?"

"I honestly think I'm going to kill Gina for this."

He chuckled silently to himself but I could still hear it.

After a few minuets of driving Charlie pulls up into this wonderful school. It was huge, for a high school. In

the middle was a water fountain, with people sitting around it some making out and some talking about

whatever they were talking about.

The school itself looked like a modern version of a castle. In big fancy letters on top of the doors was the schools name: Madame's School for the Famous. Woah. I didn't know they had one of those.

I went inside and it was more beautiful than the outside. The floors were shiny the walls were so elegant and their was a freaking chandelier! "Gina was right. This is different," I thought to myself.

Some of the girls and guys were checking me out already. I felt a little uncomfortable, I didn't know how to handle the situation since (like most celebrities) I was home schooled.

I took everything in; the school, the people, the teachers. I started walking to room B2. Wow, they even had a letter infront of the numbers. Probably, cause the schools too big.

Then I saw Daniel walking past me except he had blonde hair and instead of blue eyes he had light brown

ones. What the hell? Did he just like get plastic surgery? No, that's impossible I just saw him a few minuets ago. I ran up to him to see what happened to him.

"Daniel! What are you doing here?!"

"Uh, miss, I think you have the wrong person. My names Cameron." Did he just speak in a british accent and

smiled at me? Damn, he's good. But, it was obviously Daniel he had the same face, the same tan, and the

same body.

"Oh lose the accent I know it's you." I rolled my eyes so he could tell I was being serious. He just frowned at me and was about to say something until someone interupted him.

"Hey bro! Who's the chi-. Oh, hey Kenzie."

_____________________________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!

[There probably are some mistakes. So sorry for that.]

So what did you guys think?! Comment Comment Comment! :D

What do you think of Daniel and his twin Cameron?

What's going to happen next?!!?