004 ─── bonfire .

poison and blood
004  ───  bonfire .

poison and blood004  ───  bonfire

" if i did not ask, i do not want an answer "

anastasia's view

        "𝔍ust admit it Ana," Bonnie coaxed.

"Nope, never gonna happen," I shook my head, making Elena laugh a little. "Just accept it, Bonnie. She's never going to crack," Elena said, laughing a little before taking a sip of beer.

Elena, Bonnie and I were at the back to school party, the bonfire lit in the middle of the clearing reminding me of the party our parents picked us up at during the summer. The large crackling fire was casting a yellow/orange light over everyone's face, lighting up the dark night. The stars were shining down on us, contrasting the pitch black sky and the lit fire, and almost everyone was holding a beer, including me. I was drinking a beer, in fact, it was my second, despite the fact that I hated beer; I thought it tasted like battery acid.

"Oh, come on, though!" Bonnie exclaimed, grinning cheerfully. "He has that romance novel stare," Bonnie smirked, trying and failing to mimic the 'romance novel stare.'

Elena and I both laughed, the tinkling sound identical despite all of our differences. "Still not gonna happen, BonBon," I said, smiling before raising my glass and taking a drink, suppressing a grimace.

"So where is he?" Bonnie asked after a moment of silence passed between the three of us. "I... don't know," I said, glancing around suddenly, searching for the green eyed boy.

"You tell us, you're the psychic one," Elena jeered, smirking at our 'witch' friend. Bonnie's Grams has been working the psychic thing for a while, but it's quite obvious that she's taking drugs.

"Grams says I have to concentrate," Bonnie said, looking down and frowning.

Suddenly, I got a brilliant idea. "Wait! You need a crystal ball!" I giggled, looking around before handing a smiling Bonnie my empty beer bottle. Bonnie was all smiles, until her finger brushed against mine, and her expression dropped, making me frown. "What?" I asked. Bonnie pulled her hand away, taking the beer bottle. "That was weird. When I touched you, I saw a crow."

I froze. A crow. Raven. Raven, crow. The crow. The fog; the man at the cemetery.

"A crow? You're sure?" I asked, my thoughts running a mile a minute.

Bonnie smiled, as if everything was okay, shaking it off. "I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it. Okay? I'm gonna go get another drink." Bonnie said before hurrying off in the other direction. "Bonnie!" Elena exclaimed, following her.

"And now I'm alone," I muttered to myself, throwing my hands up in the air, taking a large sigh. I turned around, but I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw green eyes boring into mine and Stefan standing right behind me. "Hi," he said.