007 ─── friend .

poison and blood
007  ───  friend .

poison and blood007  ───  friend

" create a world where you end up on top "

anastasia's view

       𝔗hings had changed already. I could feel it as I walked away from Stefan, the guilt weighing down on me, suffocating me. I felt awful that my immediate reaction couldn't be to accept Stefan despite the fact that he drinks blood to stay alive, but it wasn't that that was bothering me. It was that my entire life had taken a change in perspective. Walking down the street at night didn't feel as safe as it used to be, because there wasn't just muggers and thieves out there anymore. There were vampires.

It was what I was struggling with; whether knowing the truth was a blessing or a curse. A few days ago, she would say that knowing is better than being in the dark, because it was. Ignorance could get you killed. But now that I knew the truth, I yearned for ignorance, because despite the fact that Stefan was one of the good ones, there were a lot of bad people out there. Bad vampires.

With all of this on my chest, I felt a yearning inside me, like something that had always been there but had just awakened in me now. I wanted to set the balance right, to get rid of vampires that weren't like Stefan. Vampires that killed deserved to be killed. Or, at least, that's what my mind was telling me at that moment.

I walked around the dozens of people gaping wide-eyed at the comet in order to burst into the Grill, the warm bustle of people talking amongst themselves hitting my ears right before my eyes landed on Jeremy, Matt, Elena and Tyler in the middle of the Grill. I took a deep breath before walking over to them, my ears catching the tail-end of the conversation.

"What's with the pill pusher?" Elena asked, glaring at Tyler. I groaned, running a hand through my hair when I realized that I was going to half to calm down not only my little brother and my twin sister, but my sister's ex boyfriend and my ex boyfriend as well, who had a tendency to be an asshole to everyone around him all the time.

"Ask him," Tyler said, jutting his head out towards Jeremy, who looked as pissed of as he could possibly be. The only thing stopping the two from lunging at each other was Elena standing between them, holding her hands out.

"Don't be a dick, walk away, Tyler," I said, walking up to him. Tyler turned to me, his eyes softening a little; despite our constant arguments while we were together, I was the only one able to calm him down when he was angry.

"Ana's right, we all need to calm down and focus on finding Vicki," Matt said, his expression freaked out and panicked. It made sense to me that he was going to be one of the voices of reason, but his words made my expression dissolve into one of shock.

"Wait, Vicki's missing?!" I exclaimed, my eyebrows raising to my hairline. The younger Donovan really wasn't having good luck lately at all.

"Yeah, do you have any idea where she is?" Jeremy asked, turning to me with wide and hopeful eyes. I was well aware that Jeremy was in love with Vicki, it was pretty hard to miss. The only thing that worried me was that Vicki had a tendency to leave a trail of broken hearts behind her, and I didn't want Jeremy to be another.