This was the first one I saw in my wardrobe. So I changed into it. Just blow dried my hair for few mins to avoid water dripping in my dress.
I combed my hair and put one catcher and kept bindi, one stripe Chandan and went down.

As I reached down, I saw my dad sitting with Mr. Prakash in one couch and in another Mrs. Durga and Mr. Arjun. My mom was sitting in opposite couch. As I went near my mom everyone started looking at me.

Oh god the most embarrassing and awkward situation is the time while all eyes look at you. I was blushing so much.😊😊😊😊

I sat  beside my mom lowering my gaze towards my locked mobile screen. I don't know why I was sitting like that. I heard them speaking about various things like relatives, friends,etc. After few minutes my mom went inside. I can't sit there. That time only I felt that, I can keep my mouth shut for 15 mins.

Soon, aunty(Durga) spoke," Sitara, for how long u will be looking at that locked screen itself. "

I smiled and looked at her.

She told," Situ don't be so angry on us. We want to know about you and we really like you, that was the reason behind everything. And Arjun wants to talk to you. For that only we came now. "

Officially, I look at him for the first time. I see his eyes. His eyes looking at me. My mind forget about the fact that all are sitting around us. My mom came with a tray of coffee. She told,"Situ give it everyone"

"Oh god no no no" my mind shouts. Thankfully aunty told,"no need for formality. Let her feel free first. "

I felt relieved.

After drinking coffee, uncle (Prakash) told,"Sitara , Arjun needs to speak to you. So u both can go and talk for sometime"

I looked at my dad and he nodded. My mom told in my ears  ,"take him to balcony  or garden". I nodded and before I could stand, he stood enthusiastically.

I stood, looked at him and moved towards stairs. He followed me. We went to balcony.

I stand there looking at my toes.

Our conversation .....

A- Well  I am Arjun Sharma. U can call me Arjun or whatever u like. I can feel that u r nervous. I will tell about me and after that ur nervousness will be reduced.

S- ( I looked at him). Smiled and nodded.

A-(smiles) I did my schooling................
..........and now standing before you.

S- ( While he was speaking I can't help but look at his face

S- ( While he was speaking I can't help but look at his face. Cute eyes. Trimmed to 2mm beard, lovely lips, well exercised torso, manly look). Hmm. Then.

A- and Sitara, sorry for everything that happened.

S- don't tell sorry for that.

A- No Sitara. Its our fault. I can feel your embarrassment. My parents take it too fast. U should know about me. Then only u can decide. U can take your own time to decide. I have an idea. Let's be friends first. Then we can get to know about each other. When you feel the love u can tell it.