28

The new year of college started soon after Bhai came back. Everything was back to normal, Bhai was healthy and back to field, Mayank and the guys were getting along, though there was still some unspoken tension between Abhay and Mayank they still tried, Abhay and me are fine now, he told me about his past and he very well knows about my brother now.

We made our way into the college and went to the cafeteria. All of us sat down on the table we usually use.

"It's new semester, but everything is still so boring." Manjot groaned. He was a unique piece.

"We had so much drama last month, what else do you need?" I said, irritated. Abhay chuckled from beside me and I couldn't help but elbow him in his stomach.

He went quiet and continued eating his food. This is a totally new side of Abhay and I'm absolutely loving it. He has become just so different, he is more fun, he talks more, he laughs more, he smiles more, he is more romantic but the thing is, he got more possessive but it's not that I am complaining.

Mayank got up and we all looked at him.

"I'll get something to drink." He pointed towards the vending machine and we all nodded. I went back to talking to Amrita when we were interrupted by a shout.

"What the hell?!" We heard Mayank shout on someone standing in front of him. The person was covered because of his height. We all rushed to where he was and saw a freaked out girl, well, a freaked out beautiful girl in front of him.

Mayank's shirt was drenched in orange juice. He was fuming in anger but he should'nt have shouted on her. She looked si scared.

I put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back. Abhay took his arm and dragged him out of there. I went to the girl and tried to calm her down.

"Hey, I'm Aditi." I said and brought my hand forward for her to shake.

"Natasha." She said.

"Hey, it's okay, Mayank's just... being Mayank." I said and rolled my eyes. She gave me a small smile which I gladly returned.

We all made our way to the table and all of us sat down. A few minutes later, Abhay and Mayank returned too.

"I'm sorry." Mayank muttered and I smiled seeing him all grumpy. I found it cute, so to express my admiration, I ruffled his hair in return of which, he frowned.

Natasha was opening upto all of us and I felt really happy. I hoped she felt comfortable with us.

The bell rang and we all made our way to our respective classes.

While sitting in my class, I suddenly remembered Komal di. I think I should let her know about Abhay and his where abouts and get them to meet.

I quickly took out my phone and texted her,

"Hey di, Aditi this side. I want you to meet someone. Meet me at the Starbucks near your house at 6 in the evening, please?"

I then messaged Abhay,

"Be ready at 6 in the evening, we'll go for coffee."

I kept down my phone and waited for the clock to strike six.

~

I'm so very sorry for not updating. And now that i've finally updated, it's too short. I'm sorry but I am trying. I just.. needed some time.

Anyways,

CSK VS KKR was lit 🔥

Sam Billings was too good and that winning six by Jaddu. 😍

A part of me was sad seeing Raina hurt, I can't handle seeing him playing with a frown etched on his face. But end's well so everything is well.

We won.

Yayyyyy.