Daya laughed as well, " Oof!" She stopped laughing and held a hand on her stomach, " the baby is kicking me in the ribs again..." she sighed, rubbing herself a bit, and looked down at her bump, " Would you stop hurting you mother!" she exclaimed to it, before getting a smaller kick back, making her smile, " Thank you." she nodded and looked up.

" The baby's kicking!?" Claire asked excited.

Daya nodded, " would you like to feel?" she asked her mom, smiling widely.

Claire nodded, before Daya grabbed a hold of her hand and gently placed it to her bump, " Zac." she nodded to Zac.

Zac chuckled and nodded,

" You know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hideI know you want meSo don't keep saying our hands are tiedYou claim it's not in the cardsBut fate is pulling you miles awayAnd out of reach from meBut you're here in my heartSo who can stop me if I decideThat you're my destiny?."

He sung, smiling at Daya, lovingly, who smiled back lovingly as well, the baby kicking more, hearing Zac's voice, " Ohh!" Claire teared up, as Zac stopped singing, feeling the kicks, " My baby girl is becoming a mommy!" she hugged Daya gently.

Daya smiled and hugged her mom back, rubbing her back a bit, " you okay mom? " she asked amused, as they pulled away.

" I'm just really happy for you! " Claire replied, smiling happily, " your going to be a wonderful mom, Daya."

Daya teared up a bit, " Thank you." she nodded to Claire happily, before turing to the others, " Anyone else want to feel?" she asked, just as Claire moved away.

" Ohh i want to feel!" her sisters all exclaimed and came up to Daya, excited, who laughed and nodded.

" a sister one it is." Daya nodded to them, smiling widely and placed there hands on her stomach,

" All I want is to fly with you

All I want is to fall with youSo just give me all of you."

She and Zac, sung together, looking at each other, love and joy filled their eyes and happy smiles on their faces, as the baby kicked even more, making Daya stop singing and giggle, Zac stopping with her.

" Ohh baby sis..." Annabella teared up, " you grew up!" she cried a bit and hugged Daya, who looked really amused.

" yeah we still remember when you where first introduced to us!" Kaylee added, joining the hug.

" you where so small and adorable! we fell in love with you instantly." Katianna nodded to her and joined the hug as well.

" and now your a soon to be mommy... its like we blinked and you where grown." Annabella said, as they all pulled away.

Daya smiled happily at them, " i am very much still a kid, i mean i act like one." She chuckled at them, " don't worry ill always need my big sisters."

" thats what we hoped." Katinna nodded, before they all moved back to where they sat before.

" Okay big bro's, you guys are up next." Daya turned to them, smiling happily and gestured them to her.

" how you feeling little sis?" Austin asked her as he and Julien came up to her and kneeled down.

" Tired, sore, and very pregnant." Daya replied grinning and grabbed their hands, placing them on her stomach, the baby kicked with out singing, as if he or she knew what to do from now on.