Chapter Twenty Seven

Again sorry for teasing you, here's a chapter!

_________________________________________________

Gabbie's P.O.V

Luke and I are really having fun, we went to every places Luke knows and stay for a bit next were going to a different destination again.

"You know, I have a the last place in my mind that I know you'd love to go too." Luke said and I smiled

"Really? Then take me to it." I said and until we get close I remember the surroundings. My smile widen when I realized where we're going. Luke got out of the car and went to my side to open my door.

"Come on." Luke said taking my hand, intertwining it together

We reached the dock and sat like the last time we're here.

"I missed this place." I admitted and he looked at me

"You know i'm still not done." Luke said and I raised my eyebrow at him

"Then do what you need to do." I said and he stand up.

" Wait here." Luke said and I stared at the lake. It's beautiful, I can see the reflection of the moon and stars.. Then I heard strumming behind me.

"What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive." Luke sang and I stared at him in awe

"I can't keep up and I can't back down, I've been losing so much time..." Luke continued and I can't explain how I feel right now, this is just so perfect

"Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all of the people, and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you." His voice is the definition of perfection I have no comment and i'm speechless right now.

When Luke finished the song I can't help to smile so wide. He prepared a song for me.

"Did you like it?" Luke asked and I noticed he was blushing, I stood up and walk towards him

"I love it." I said, he put the guitar away and put his hands on my waist closing the gap between us.

"I don't think I can wait anymore." Luke mumbled and he leaned down.

"Then do it already." I said and our lips finally touched. The feeling came back the sparks and all those stuff but this time it's so much stronger than before. I can feel it everywhere and it makes my knees go weak.

Then that's it. I'm totally falling for Luke and there's no denying it.

____________________________________________________

A/N

Awwwww! Can you please please comment how you liked this chapter for me please? This is so cute I love it! Don't forget to vote guys!

I love you so so so much!

~Naomie