Chapter Fifty Four

a/n
I'm going to a One Direction concert today and it's our grad day!!! So here's an update :)

-not edited srry-

-.-.-.-.-.

Gabbie's P.O.V

"What? No." I said crossing my arms and lookong,at him like he grew three heads.

Luke's eyes brightened like there's something he's planning but do I care? No. I feel so fiesty today...

"Okay, see you soon." Luke leaned in. I don't know what was wrong with me but I closed my eyes waiting for Luke's lips on mine. I waited for a few seconds but it never happened. When I opened my eyes Luke was out of site and i'm all alone. So he's, teasing me?

I got inside the school and went straight to class. I don't want to answer questions mostly right now. Then again I didn't even listen during the discussion. My mind's all about Luke, what was he thinking about?

On the way to my sixth period while I was walking, or, mostly, like running because i'm already late. Someone managed to grabbed me behing and covered my mouth, it's arm tight around my waist pulling me to the unknown man that is grabbing me. I can tell it's a man because their arm is so strong and big. I struggled around but still have no luck of escape.

I was put at the back of the school. Why did not the school meintenance or someone saw what was happening? Now i'm getting kidnapped.

"Don't scream, I promise i'll never hurt you. Luke will kill me if I did." The person that was grabbing me said. I noticed the voice. It's one of luke's best mates. It's Calum!

He released his hand that was covering my mouth and the other on my waist slowly. When I have the space to turn around, I quickly took the chance and punched Calum's arm hard as much as I could.

"Ow, the fuck? What was that for?" Calum hissed rubbing his arm

"That's for scaring me!" I said rolling my eyes

"Woah dude, just got hit by a girl?" Michael came out of nowhere with Luke beside him walking straight to Calum and I's direction.

"What's going on now?" I asked

"Goodluck mate, she punched me so hard it still hurts." Calum complained and Micheal dragging him out so now it's only Luke and I left.

I tried to walk past Luke but he grabbed my waist abd pulled me close to him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked putting my hands on his chest attempting to push him away from me

"Please? I just want to go to a place with you." Luke said

"Where?" I asked

I stopped struggling and looked at Luke straight to the eyes.

"Where we first kissed." Luke said

Oh.

________________
A/N

Sorry it's short I gotta go so

14344

~Naomie