Chapter Sixty Nine

hey wassup hello ;)
and omg i recieved a lot of "continue's" last author's note and it made me happy like really really happy thankyou guys :)

.-.-.-.-.-

Gabbie's P.O.V

Luke greeted me with a bear hug, I laughed at him ans hugged him back.

"I missed you." Like whispered kissing the top of my head and hughed me thighter. "I miss you too, Luke." I said nuzzling my head on his chest. His scent, damn. Luke chuckled "Okay we can stop this romantic bullshit now, we were just away for hours." Luke jokingly saod and I hit his chest hard. "Ow!" Luke groaned and I rolled my eyes "No, seriously, that hurt." Luke said and my eyes widened "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I said, putting my hand on his chest gently so I wouldn't hurt him.

We stared at eachother for a minute and then Luke laughed. "I can't believe that you just fell for that." Luke laughed out and I groaned "Arsehole." I said under my breath while Luke composes his self and opened the car door for me, I got on and Luke leaned close to my face. "I heard that, baby." Luke whispered and then all of the sudden he crashed his lips against mine, I was going to push him away but Luke quickly moved away from me and shut the door.

I can't help but look outside and smile like an idiot. And something hit me, we were still at school. I look outside and see the students looking at us like they saw a ghost. Some were looking at is with awe and some were- well they didn't looked pleased for what they saw. I was brought back to myself when Luke took a hold of my hand. I looked at him and he smiled, "Don't mind them." Luke said and I sighed "You were aware all along and you didn't tell me." I said and he shrugged "Eh, I don't give a fuck about what they think anyway." Luke said and I laughed. "Bad." I commented and he smirked.

- - - -

"Where are weee?" I asked Luke as he parks his car.

"We're in a random park, I don't want you to go yet." Luke replied and I blushed at his words. Can he stop being charming right now? "You're so cute." Luke chuckled and pinched my heated cheeks before getting out and shut the door. He got around the car to help me get out. "You want to get ice cream first?" he asked and I gave him the 'are-you-kidding' look. "Are you seriously asking me that question right now?" I said and he raised his both hands.

After we we got our ice cream we settled in one place where there are only few people. "I can't believe i'm going to meet your parents." Luke said laying down, his hands behind his head and his legs crossed. I layed down with him, using my elbows to prop my self up. "I told you that you don't have to if to." I said "Noo, I didn't mean it that way." Luke said and I smiled. "You really sure?" I asked and he bit his lips. What are you doing to me Lucas? "100% sure. Well i'm not sure about your dad though, he probably warned you about people like me." Luke said emphasizing the 'me' part, I frowned. "Well I do give a fuck what my dad say, but when it comes to you? Nah." I said and he smiled. He stuck his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I even like you in the first place?" I asked and Luke shrugged. "I don't know either, it's your fault." Luke said and I laughed "My fault? How come?" I asked and Luke looked at me "What?" I giggled and he chuckled Luke tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're just so.. beautiful." Luke whispered and I raised my eyebrows "Clichè." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Just being honest." Luke said closing his eyes, I smiled and scoot closer to Luke, resting my head on his chest. He opened his left eye and tried to suppress a smile.

"It's getting dark out, we should go now." I said and Luke hummed. He pulled me more closed to him and sighed. "I don't want you to go yet." Luke complied and I giggled. "But Lu-" "Nooo." Luke interrupted me. "Fine just a little bit." I said and he groaned "Can't you stay at my place?" Luke asked and I shrugged "I don't know? Maybe, yes, no?" I teased and Luke lightly slapped my butt, I swat his hand away and glared at him "Hey!" I said but it looks like Luke wasn't done messing around. Luke pulled me on top of him and kissed me, his tongue want access but ofcourse I will not just give up that quick and obviously- Luke wasn't buying it. Luke knead my backside and I gasped "Quit it!" I groaned and he laughes "Mhm that ass you got, girl." Luke whispered, biting my lower lip "Keep it pg, Lucas." I laughed, I lifted his arms and stood up.

"Lay back down with me." Luke said and I shook my head. "Look, we're like the only people in this park and the rest already left." I said and Luke smirked "That's the best part, babe. We have the park all by ourselves, now come here." Luke playfully growled and I let out a small scream when he tugged my right leg. I fell on top of him and he leaned in my ear "Since no one's here you can scream my name as loud as you want, baby." Luke whispered and I bit my lip. "Oh my god, stop talking dirty." I giggled "Oh shush, I know you like it."

Ofcourse I do you idiot.

"Shut up and take me home, Hemmings."

.-.-.-.-.
just a filler
.
.
.
lmao ik this sucks bye :)
ily