Chapter Seven

Chapter status; edited

Authors Note!

Luke swears in this fanfic so... yeah, i'm just saying so you know. Anyway back to the story! :D

__________________

Luke's P.O.V

Why didn't I fucking kiss her? I'm so stupid! That was my chance and I wasted it. I can't forget how she looked like when she was pinned and me towering her. I don't know what's happening to me but i'm crazy about her. How innocent she is, the way she smiles or how she giggles when her friends was telling her some jokes. I knew when I saw her I need to get her, she needs to be mine and only mine. Not anybody else, just me. I even ask myself why am I like this?

Maybe beacause I shagged all the sluts on our school of maybe it's because of her innocence and I want it to be me that would take it away. I tell myself that i'm only wasting my time but I always come back to her.

And I think I can't wait any longer. She needs to be mine already, I want to be close to her. Others say that I only want to play with her, no fucking way. She's more than a game or a one night stand. I need to think and move fast before someone steals her from me, but if someone dare to do that, I will beat the shit out of him so they better be careful.

Gabbie's P.O.V

I can't believe myself, I liked it. I didn't even know why. Luke just have this strong effect on me, like when I look at his eyes I feel like i'm going to collapse. What's happening to me? Luke only wants to get in my pants! So I should really stop this. But because of me being curious, I think he's a good guy even if he looks like that or the way what he is in school. So maybe I believe in "Don't judge a book by it's cover." But you'll never know right?

What if he's sweet inside but in the outside he's the jerk and a playboy and using girls as a one night stand. I want to know more. Actually when he leaned down close to me earlier, I got this strange feeling to kiss him.

But when he kissed me on my forehead, I feel some tingles that I can't explain. I wonder what is Lue doing right now. Why do I care about him anyway? I shouldn't be like this.

~Next Day~

While I was making my way towards our school i'm still thinking about what happened to Luke and I. I can't get it out of my head, I was still figuring him out. While I was walking a black Range Rover start following me and I panicked inside. I can't see who's in it because the window was tinted. It stopped so I start walking faster.

"Wait!" A familiar voice yelled, ofcourse I turn around and saw Luke close to me, again.

"Let me take you to school." He said

"Uhm, no thanks i'm just going to walk." I said

"No c'mon I don't mind." Luke said and I nodded, even if I try hard he's gonna win anyway. Luke hold my waist guiding me towards his car. He opened the door for me and I said a quiet "thanks" so he can be a gentleman too?

The drive was silent. But not an awkward silence but the comforting one. We reached the school and Luke parked his car. I tried to unlock my door but it's child locked so I need to wait for Luke to open it. Luke opened the door for me and held my hands into his.

I feel the tingles again but it's more stroger that made my breath hitch. Luke chuckled and I guess he saw me. When we opened the door and walked in. They notice us holding hands, boys can't look at me and the sluts are giving me death glares. If looks can kill i'd probably dead right now. Luke and I walked to my locker still holding hands and we stopped right infront of my locker.

"I'll see you later." He said holding me now by the waist abd kissed my cheek. I'm sure he wanted to make the boys back up. I nodded and he walked away. After all of that Mikaela and Eve rushed towards me.

"Oh my gosh, Gabbie what the hell was that?" They both asked

I don't know what happened or why did tht happened.

"Honestly, I don't know" I said, sluts are still giving me death glares and whispering things about me, but I don't give any attention to them.

I think I am the topic of the day. Let's just see what will happen.

_______________

A/N

Yay! Double update! and I made this longer this time just for you! :)

Did you like it? Comment!

But don't forget to press the star above :D

~Naomie