Chapter Sixty Three

a/n
here's the proof! I hope Luke notice that and follow you guys because you deserve it, everyone deserves to be followed by their idols :) for those who didn't find their @'s is because i can't seem to find you :((
Here's a chappie ;D
(P.S i won't lie, it was kinda awkward while i'm writing this. my mom is beside me and i'm turning my phone away from her sight. hehe)

-not edited-

.-.-.-.-.

Gabbie's P.O.V

Luke kissed me.

I missed his lips, kissing Luke feels like he's taking me to another world. Everything felt right. The kiss is slow and steady, Luke's soft lips moving passionately against mine. Luke moved and placed his self on top of my, his body hovering mines but still not cutting the kiss. I can literally hear the beat of my heart go faster. My hands went at the bottom of Luke's shirt and tug at it he helped me remove his shirt and three it across the room. The kiss started to get more heated. The temperature of the room getting hotter as well.

"Gabbie." Luke moaned softly

I pulled away to catch my breath. Maybe we're going too far. I looked at Luke and noticed that his eyes are still closed and his breathing hard. When he opened his eyes the normal blue eyes darkened, filled with lust? Luke leaned down and pecked my lips then moved to my neck. Luke started to suck and I let out a moan.

"You like that?" Luke whispered which made me moan again

Luke started to suck harshly and my hitched. That will probably leave a mark tomorrow. I placed my hands on Luke's chest and made him stop. He looked at me confusedly and I shot him a smile.

"I-um, i'm tired." I whispered and Luke sighed

"I know, you're not ready." Luke said and I blushed, he kissed me one more time then he got off the bed. I sat up while Luke went to retrieve his shirt and I coughed awkwardly.

"Uh, do you have anything comfortable I can wear? I don't want to sleep with my dress." I said, I swaer I look like a tomato right now. Luke smiled at me and shook his head

"Yeah, I have some. It might be too big for you though." Luke said  

"It's okay." I smiled at Luke

"Just wear this shirt." Luke said giving me the shirt he was wearing and I looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Then what are you wearing for bed?" I asked and Luke chuckled

"This." Luke motioned to his self and I laughed "I'll remove my pants by the way it gets uncomfortable. Take your time to change." Luke said while getting out of the room. That's when I stopped laughing. I noticed that Luke didn't even gave me a bottom for me to wear. I sighed and stood up. I removed my dress and wore Luke's shirt, the end of his shirt ended on my mid thigh so it covers my underwear. Am I really that small? I think of myself. I reached behind my back and unclasped by bra. I'm definately not sleeping with those, it's uncomfortable. I removed my bra and folded my dress neatly, i'll just hide it under the dress.

Luke came back inside and I praised myself that i'm already covered. I don't want him to walk in while i'm changing, that would make things more awkward. Luke whistled when his eyes scanned my body. Can I disappear?

"Where can I put this?" I said, talking about my dress

"Just put it on the dresser." Luke casually said, his eyes still on me. I placed my dress on the dresser and when I turned around Luke was already on his boxers lying on the bed.

"Yeah goodnight. I'll take the couch." I said making my way out

"No!" Luke stopped and I turn back around

"You are not sleeping on the couch, the bed is big enough. You will sleep with me." Luke said patting the big space on his side.

"Well then." I said, makingy way on the other side or the bed then laid down. I turn on mg side so Luke was facing my back.

"Why so far away, babe?" Luke asked, hus arm wrapping around my waist then pulled me on hus chest. I laughed and shook my head

"Goodnight, Luke." I said, turnung my head so I can look at him. Luke pecked me on the lips then said "Goodnight, Gabbie."

I turned my head back and snuggled my face on the soft pillow.

"By the way, you look hot on my clothes." Luke whispered, squeezing his hand on my bum and I swatted his hands off.

"Luke!" I complained and he laughed

"Fine i'll stop. Night babe." Luke said and I finally feel the sleep taking over.