Oh god, I'm going to be sick. 

Blue was suddenly next to me, gripping my hands tight in his own. I couldn't hear him though, only the sound of that fucking water as she held me under and tried to kill me. 

"Katrina" Blue's voice hit me, pulling me back to him. 

I blinked up at him as he placed his hands on the sides of my faces, dragging my eyes to him, forcing me to look at him. 

"She's not going to hurt you. I'm here, right here. If she even steps to close, I'll be right there to push her ass back. Theres no reason for you to be worried. I'm right here, and if you want, I'll go find her ass and decapitate her, right now" he smirked, as my lips tilted. 

My body finally letting go. 

He was right. 

No one could fuck with me with that psycho standing next to me. 

"Besides, even if she tried something, you aren't weak Katty, light her ass up like fireworks" he smirked. 

I breathed, finally, before nodding, "you're right" I sighed. I wasn't that six year old kid that she tried to kill. I was much stronger and older, "I could take her crazy ass any day" I smirked as Blue chuckled. 

His thumb traced over my bottom lip, "you could" he nodded before pulling away and standing up, "now lets go get dressed so I can meet your crazy cousin, and decide if I should put her face in a blender", he said. 

I looked up only to find Rhett gone, "what did you do to Rhett?" I asked Blue as I heard the shower turn on from in the bathroom. 

I groaned as I rolled over to the side of the bed and stood up, stretching myself out. So much for sleeping the day away. 

"When you started to panic, I shoved him out" Blue called from in the bathroom, "he was jealous, you know" he called out, amusement in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes as I strolled into the bathroom. Blue was already in the shower, letting the water roll over his tone body while I hopped up in the sink and watched him. 

The asshole had his flaws, but his body was a full work of art. 

I looked over at him to see him smirking, "why just look when you can touch?" he called out, while I flipped him off. 

"Stop trying to seduce me, its not happening, until I've forgiven you" I smiled back at him. 

He rolled his eyes at me, "when will my forgiveness package come in?" 

I shrugged, "when it feels like it. Now back to Rhett why do you say he was jealous?" I asked Blue confused. 

He sighed hard as he let the water run the soap off his body, before throwing his hand out the shower. 

I quickly throw him a towel, as he wraps it around his waist stepping out. 

I jump down, throwing off my underwear and bra as I walk into the shower after him. 

This freak, why isn't the water on hot? 

I get to work soaping up my body, letting the water wet my curls, making them manageable. 

"He was jealous because we slept in the same bed, Katrina. And he thought we had sex" Blue said slowly, like I was dumb. 

I glared at him, through the glass door of the shower. 

"You're being paranoid" I roll my eyes, letting the water to continue to clean me. 

He gives me a dead look as he walks out the bathroom, "I'm not being paranoid. I'm just annoyed. He knows your with me, yet the bitch keeps trying, and you won't let me beat him into submission, so I'm stuck just glaring at him, like a bitch" Blue snapped as he walked back into the bathroom, now in black pants and a grey shirt.