He gulped as something swam in his eyes. 

I sighed, great, so I was disturbed for nothing. I flop back down onto the bed, curling up into the fetal position trying to regain some heat, "you're a bitch, Blue. Really shitty move taking the covers" I mumbled into the sheets. 

"Says the petty bitch who banged on my back until I got up to open the fucking door. Now mind reader, the fuck do you want, I'm pissed you woke me up, what fucking time is it anyway?" Blue snapped turning back to Rhett. 

Rhett stood there stunned, his eyes rolling from Blue's fury to my sleep deliriousness. 

He didn't move or speak, just stared. 

I could feel Blue actually getting angrier from over here.

I rolled over onto my back and looked over at the pre-mediated murder that was about to take place right in front of me. 

"Blue" I drawled, watching how his body tensed, his whole body tuned into Rhett, before he finally seemed to relax just slightly. 

I leaned back against the head board of the bed and watched Rhett continue to look between Blue and I in shock. 

Blue pushed out a large breath, "is there a particular reason you are fucking here?" he grounded out, trying and failing to sound nice. 

I couldn't help the small huff of amusement, he honestly couldn't even pull off the nice routine if he wanted to. 

Rhett gulped hard as his eyes finally stayed glued to me. 

I tilted my head at his face, he looked like he was going to be sick. 

"Rhett? You alright?" I asked him, he blinked hard, just staring at me, "did something happen?" I continued to ask him. 

Rhett seemed to shake it off, his mouth opening, "did you two sleep together?" he asked hoarsely. 

What? 

Obviously, I slept here, where else would I have slept? I didn't go back to his room, he should know that I slept here last night. 

"Uhh, yes? Where else would I have slept?" I asked him, his face seemed to get a little red, while Blue chuckled darkly. 

What?

"Not his question, Katty" he smirked at me, "maybe you should make your question more specific, mind reader" Blue smirked at Rhett who's face was turning a darker red. 

I'm horribly confused.

"Wait, wha-" I started. 

Rhett coughed, "actually, yes, theres a reason I'm here" he said, "you both missed breakfast, but someone new showed up" he said cringing, while looking over at me, as her nervously twitched. 

I groaned, "who else could possibly fucking be here? They've thrown every sucky ass person I've ever met into this pit, who else could possibly be here?" I asked looking at Rhett. 

He shuffled, "she claims she knows you" he started. 

Blue's head tilted. 

I looked at Rhett to continue, "she claims to be your ... cousin. Laura?" 

My whole body seemed to stop. 

My breath was caught in my chest, my heart stopped beating, everything in me just froze. 

No fucking way. 

Not her. 

She's suppose to be in that fucking asylum for life. Not here.