Dating SEVEN 19

Magsimula sa umpisa

He only said the hospital address and hanged the fucking phone. Damn Mijares. 

And when I saw her while in the wheelchair and she was being pushed by that guy...pakiramdam ko sasabog ako sa selos, like how should I feel when I can see another guy taking care of my woman? Fuck that—but then...even after I replaced Jhiyo beside her—she didn't even noticed.

Madison...can't see anymore.

When I first realized it..I cried, so much..habang nasa harap lang niya ako  patuloy lang din siya sa pag-iyak. Paulit ulit niyang tinatawag ang pangalan ng anak namin at ang pangalan ko. It was heart breaking but I forced myself not to make any sound. We both broke in tears...

I'm here..I'm here.

Gusto kong sabihin sa kaniya iyon pero pinipigilan ko ang sarili ko, ayoko kasing ipagtabuyan na naman niya ako. I don't want to be left out again, gusto ko ako ang mag alaga sa kaniya. I want to be beside her kahit na hindi niya nakikita. It hurts to see her cry, it pains me everytime I'll hear her cry everynight calling my name, and it fucking hurts so much how she deny me. 

I know---

you still Love me Madison. Alam ko dahil mahal parin kita. Pero ang hindi ko maintindihan bakit? bakit kailangan mong itulak palayo ang mga taong nagmamahal sa'yo? Bakit nakakaya mo kaming iwan? what happened to that fearless woman I once loved? Didn't you promised me na lagi ka lang nandiyan? na kahit pa hindi kita gusto gagawin mo ang lahat para mahulog lang ako sa'yo, but the thing is Madison---I've fallen for you, binigay ko sa iyo ang lahat. Mas higit pa sa naibigay ko kay Seo. 

That's why I feel so broken when you left, my whole world crubled...I was scared too--na baka isang araw magising na lang talaga ako...na nalimutan ko na ang mukha mo, ang tawa mo...everything about you. Yes. it's painful for me to remember you...but I don't want to forget. Because those times, are the best things happened in my life...

" Madison... " I called you out as you look in daze, I know you realize I've been staring at you the whole time. I can see your stiff shoulders even though you're trying your best to act nonchalant around me. You're still conscious around me. 

" how about telling me how you feel right now? " I said seriously. I waited patiently all these time. When I saw you turning your head in my way I wanted to cry. Your lovely eyes are still the same although you can't no longer see..you're still my Madison...but how about you? Hanggang ngayon ba--may nararamdaman ka pa ba saakin? 

Minutes later you didn't answer me. I was a little disappointed but I didn't push you to speak. As I said, kontento na ako na nakikita kong ok ka. It's enough. I just want to be by your side...

But when I tried standing I heard your quiet voice.

" Seven..."
It was so quiet...It made my heart skip a beat.

" Is it really ok...." As your voice cracked at the end...I strode beside you and embrace your shaking shoulders into a tight hug.

" I-is it o-ok to be here...beside you? " you said while crying.

" Yes, yes Madison...Yes. " I said while kissing the side of your head.

***

" why did you..left me? " I finally asked, as we both lying on the bed, cuddling like nothing happened...I felt everything was a dream. But when you nuzzled your head on my chest I can only sighed in happiness.

" -because I was scared... "

I didn't speak, urging you to talk more.

" scared to death that one day...I'll woke up with nothing. Scared of forgetting...forgetting your face after going blind. It was much more scary dahil buntis ako kay Maggie.. "
I hugged her tightly.

" I know that It's my fault...mas lalo akong natakot nang marinig kong nag tapat si Chandra sa'yo. Dahil naisip ko baka ma realize mo na hindi mo pala ako gusto-- "

" that's impossible! you know that I only see her as a sister. " I can't help but to argue.

" But then...my main reason is...my pride. "

" what? " I broke my tight hug to stare on her face.

" Ayokong maging pabigat sa'yo. Ayokong makita mo ako ng ganito. I want to stay the same woman I claimed to be---the strong, confident woman you fell inlove-- " she said while tearing up, and it just send my heart to a raging truck being squashed after getting hit on it. 

" Madison...you.. "

" you're so stupid. "

" ... "

" I don't mind taking care of you, because I love you! I don't care kung bulag ka, wala kang isang kamay o paa. I'll still love you! and I've never once felt you're what you claimed to be. Strong? confident? I didn't came to like you because of that. I love you because you are you-- you're Madison. My pretty lady in Red. That clumsy woman who often cry whenever I ignore her, the same woman who can trip and act like nothing happened. The woman I loved---the mother of my child. It's you..Madison." I said truthfully habang pinupunasan ko ang mga luha sa mga mata niya. 

This time she was smiling..

" I.. might be really stupid then-- paano ko kaya nagawang iwan ka...nakakainis. Sana pala--inukol ko na lang yung nalalabing Seven years nang paningin ko sa pag memorize ng mukha mo. " I smiled too this time. Dahan-dahan niyang itinaas ang kamay niya para hawakan ang pisngi ko. She was tracing my face, as if looking my face I kissed her palm. 

" now...all can I feel is regret..nagsisisi ako na hindi ko na makikita yung handsomeness mo.. " I chuckled after hearing that. 

She's finally back.

My Madison.

" No. you still have a life time to be with me. "
I said and kissed her on the lips.

To be continued...

Next is Epilouge!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! *flip table*