Dating SEVEN 8

6 years later

Third Person POV

At first glance everyone can't helped but to glance at the waiter serving them while he put their plates on their table. He's a very handsome man, alright. He was tall, his Red unusual hair was kept in a stylish yet neat haircut. Even though he wears this serious and cold expression, nagpapadagdag lamang ito sa charisma nito.

" Umm, t-thank you. "
The girl stutter. She blushes a little nang tinapunan lamang siya nito nang tingin at tumango. He then walks away.   Nagtinginan ang dalawang babae sa table na iyon and they both giggle when he disappeared.

" Seven..."
Vincent called him afterwards.

" What? "
He said sounding annoyed.

" I haven't said anything yet. "
He arched his brows.

" I know. Smile? Be happy infront of the customer. It's my job, and I'm the fucking owner. Snapped out of it. I'm to tired of this nagging —" He stopped when he realized he'd been dumping his temper to Vincent.

He sighed.

" —sorry. "
He said then slumped on the stool beside him. They're in the isolated part of the restaurant, only few VIP are nearby.

" It's been years, Seven..."
Said Vincent who sat beside the other stool. They both stared on the busy restaurant who had relatively becomes more big and busy. It was their hard work paying off. But then—

For Seven...it feels like nothing was important.

He can't smile anymore.

He wasn't the friendly, charming Seven.

Why?

Because she was gone.
As if that night when she holds her passionately was mere moments— inside his dreams. She was gone.

He searched for her for months —years..but she was gone. Without any explanation she left him just like that. Sadness turned to misery..and as years shed it became angered and hatred. As he questioned everything, why she left and why she didn't even bother to say whatever it is she was dissatisfied with—Seven felt his heart aches when he remembers. Everything just ...makes him feel miserable.

It hurts to know that despite everything she left him.

He ignores everything and searched for her, but he can't find her. Then when he finally gave up. He find himself turning cold. He can't smile anymore, he can't let anyone to enter his heart anymore. Every time she remembers her, he'll drown himself to alcohol to forget.

" It just—fucking hurts. "
He mumbles.

" I bet it is. "
Vincent retorted.
He knows how hard it was for him. He can't blame Seven for being like this.

Hindi ito sumagot at tumayo lamang. Even though there's a lump inside his throat every time she's the topic of any conversation he was unable to shed any tears anymore. The Seven who will fake a crying face and whale like kid was gone.

And Vincent knew.

This guy was seriously crushed this time.

Nang makabalik sila sa kusina they were greeted by a visitor.

" Seven!!! "
She exclaimed and nonchalantly hugged Seven. Everyone flinched with that gesture. Everyone in the kitchen knew what their boss temperament is. Bukod sa mga kaibigan nito na sila Vincent, Ace at Raven na kilala nila na malapit dito at hindi ito basta basta kumakausap nang kun sino. He was always seemed cold.