Sequel / Perilous

Hey everyone :)
I decided to add this author's note even though I finished Lethal about a month ago.

I posted the first chapter of Lethal's sequel Perilous on June 13, so you may want to check it out if you liked Lethal.

I had been asked to write a sequel because there had been too less Zorry moments and I kind of agree. So yes, I decided to write a sequel but if you think it will be only rainbows and unicorns, you're wrong.

Also, I just quickly wanted to explain why Zayn and Liam are bad guys:

I originally didn't plan them to be. I only wanted Louis and Harry in this story but I used my friend's name for one of Zoey's friends (Theresa). So my friend Tessa told me "If you're already using my name, at least make Niall my boyfriend" and I did.

Thinking it would be unfair to only use 3/5 in this story, I turned Liam and Zayn into bad guys. Just remember this is a fictional story. I do love all of the boys equally (except Harry; he has this special place, you know?).

So yeah, that's it.

Please, please check out the sequel! I think it will be better than Lethal, I have already planned the whole plot and I can't wait to write it all.

Thank you so so much for sticking around, voting and commenting. I hope you had as much fun reading this story as I had writing it.

I owe it all to you. Thank you. I love you so much.

I seriously can't believe Lethal is over. Wow.

Here's to a new adventure of Zoey and Harry!

- Caro ♥

P.s.: also make sure to check out my other new paranormal Harry Styles fan fiction! It's called The Soul Catcher; you can find it on my profile! I'm enjoying writing it the most to be honest.

gaaaaah Lethal is over. woah.