Lies

Short imagine :)

Shawn's POV

She was sitting in the bed playing with her fingers. She only does that when she is nervous, or even scared. "Y/n are you okay?" I asked concern clear in my voice.

She looked up quickly and nodded chocking a "yeah." out and then put her full attention back to her fingers. "I know that your not fine. You can tell me anything." I said grabbing her hands in mine. She looked up and took a shaky breath. She was holding back tears but would not admit it.

"I'm fine Shawn really." She sighed. "Alright." I mumbled not believing a thing. I don't know why she was lying to me. I knew that she knows she can tell me anything but it's almost like she's, embarrassed.

I noticed she kept pulling her sleeves down every time I looked at her. I bite my lip not wanting to make her made but I had to find out what she was hiding.

I reached over and pulled her sleeves up. There were straight cuts all up her arm. They were each about a inch apart and all the same length so I knew she did them.

I looked up at her my mouth hung open. "I'm sorry." She said now the tears flowing down her face. "Baby." I said softly embracing her in a hug. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and she just shook her head. "I was disappointed in myself and I was afraid you would leave like everyone else."

"I will never leave y/n really you can believe me." I said rubbing her back calmingly. "No! Everyone always promises and then they leave. It always happens and promises just make it worse." She said gripping her collar of her sweatshirt.

"It just always gets harder. All the people I talk to say that it will get better and I'll be able to have a good future but it just getting worse. It gets f•ucking worse everyday!" She sobbed.

I didn't know what to say because she only gave me a few seconds before continuing. "I feel like it would just all be easier if I wasn't here. Wouldn't have to say goodbye anymore and would not have to go through all the
sh!t that goes on in my life! I always wonder, is it even worth the fight anymore?" She said with no hope in her voice.

"You'll get though it. I know that your tired of hearing that but you can take it from me. I've seen all that you went through and you stayed strong. You could go wonders in this world I know it. Just hold on please for me. For you. For your friends. Trust me we love you more than you think y/n we really do." I said truthfully. All the words she said were like a bullet going threw my heart.

She's always so strong. But now she's like a lost puppy not knowing what to think or do. She wrapped her arms around me calming down a little.

"I love you. Ohh, and don't worry. I'm not leaving now, tomorrow, a week from now, or ever." I said and I could feel her smile. "I love you too. So much." She said sitting back up and kissing my cheek.
___________________________

Bro I'm listening to In My Blood rn and then before that Afire Live by Ed came and so this whole time I'm writing a depressing book listening to depressing music and bro, I need a muffin rn.
-Kota ❤️